GDT: Rock Bottom? (@OTT, 4:30 pm PAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
As bad as we have it right now, could you imagine being Sens fan? Atleast with Ducks you know things are going to get better the minute they fire Randy. What do the Senators have to look forward to under Melnyk? I guess this is a somewhat lucky fanbase all things considered.

Hoping and predicting 5-4 loss, these team suck so bad defensively.

Reactions: pbgoalie
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
As bad as we have it right now, could you imagine being Sens fan? Atleast with Ducks you know things are going to get better the minute they fire Randy. What do the Senators have to look forward to under Melnyk? I guess this is a somewhat lucky fanbase all things considered.

Hoping and predicting 5-4 loss, these team suck so bad defensively.

Man he had to promise to go all-out in a few years, that's so ridiculous.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Dude if they were going all out to make the playoffs, a coaching change would have been made. They've lost 17 out of 19 hockey games and have looked bad all year. There's simply no way Murray thinks this is a team that can make it to the playoffs. I want Murray fired as much as anyone, but he isn't that blind. BM is not going to tell Carlyle to intentionally lose hockey games but I think he realizes that he's serving that purpose just by being there at this point.

We just need to deal with the fact that this is a write-off season and pray it ends in a franchise center
So if Murray is really this smart to be orchestrating this stealth tank, why doesn't he instruct his buddy to rest the franchise goalie once in awhile? You know, so he doesn't get hurt or have his confidence wrecked.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Wide open uncontested scoring chance for Ottawa

Hayward:"Well the Ducks did a good job there"

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Look, it's a positive that the 4th line was able to cycle the puck down low to maintain some offensive zone time, but a great shift? Let's not get too carried away there, Hazy.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
giphy.gif

Tuned in just in time to see the collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad