Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
200.webp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Okay... if we lose this 1... RC has to be fired right?

there is literally no excuse to lose this game

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Basically if they lose tonight, it's as good evidence as any that the Ducks are tanking on purpose.

We're down to the last 30 games of the year. Bob isn't firing Randy.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Basically if they lose tonight, it's as good evidence as any that the Ducks are tanking on purpose.

We're down to the last 30 games of the year. Bob isn't firing Randy.
Ya but if we go 30-0 well be a top team in the west

hell in the west if we go 5-25 we might make the playoffs.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010

The Ducks have already lost to Ottawa and looked extremely bad doing so. I don't think anything will change tonight, including RC being fired.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Some fans are delusional here thinking Murray is intentionally keeping RC to tank. If that was the case, why is Gibson playing 90% of the games? Possibly to his detriment long term. These guys are just as delusional, they're going all out to make the playoffs. Team just done buying into their ****.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Some fans are delusional here thinking Murray is intentionally keeping RC to tank. If that was the case, why is Gibson playing 90% of the games? Possibly to his detriment long term. These guys are just as delusional, they're going all out to make the playoffs. Team just done buying into their ****.

I don't think he's doing it to intentionally tank, I just kind of hope Carlyle stays because of that unintentional "consequence". I think there's various reasons that ultimately connect with Murray writing our season off.

But if we're talking about delusional, thinking they're going all-out to make the playoffs is a pretty great example.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Dude if they were going all out to make the playoffs, a coaching change would have been made. They've lost 17 out of 19 hockey games and have looked bad all year. There's simply no way Murray thinks this is a team that can make it to the playoffs. I want Murray fired as much as anyone, but he isn't that blind. BM is not going to tell Carlyle to intentionally lose hockey games but I think he realizes that he's serving that purpose just by being there at this point.

We just need to deal with the fact that this is a write-off season and pray it ends in a franchise center

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
So, if we can’t get past Ottawa

Can we start looking at the Samuelis in the vein of Melnyk?

I’m just posting it because I want someone as pissed as I am

Reactions: Getzmonster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad