Post-Game Talk: Rock Bottom, and Wrestlemania isn’t until Saturday

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
MV5BYTViNjMyNmUtNDFkNC00ZDRlLThmMDUtZDU2YWE4NGI2ZjVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Oilers go meekly into the night. Will find out what this team is made of Friday. Thats a huge game for their confidence. Can’t afford to lose that one. Such a disappointment from so many guys tonight, I’ll just leave it alone and forget about this one.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Darnell has to get his game dialed in and the coaching staff has to do whatever it takes to get his game dialed in. That might have been the worst game he’s ever played and it’s giving me flashbacks of past playoff performances from him where he completely implodes and gives up goals almost single handedly in bunches.

He absolutely has to be better. If he takes his play since about January into the playoffs we are toast. Play Stecher, cut down his minutes, take him off the PK, just do something to shake him up. This isn’t getting better.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Can’t wait to hear the post game accountability by the usual suspects. At some point that gets old and it’s time to stop doing the same shit.

This team needs to have good games against playoff teams till the end of the season.

They are setting themselves up to be destroyed in the playoffs.

Reactions: Leonardlizard

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Draisaitl playing like he already has one foot out the door. Absolutely no chance he re-signs here.

Lost the Division and any chance at the Art Ross McDavid had tonight... but none of the players on this team seem to care, so neither do I.

Colorado is going to have fun playing with their food on Friday.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Draisaitl playing like he already has one foot out the door. Absolutely no chance he re-signs here.

Lost the division and any chance at the Art Ross McDavid had tonight... but none of the players on this team seem to care, so neither do I.

Colorado is going to have fun playing with their food on Friday.
I honestly don't even give a shit

I swear with a smart GM we could somehow get a solid defender and smart top 6 with that money

mcDavid runs this team

Reactions: Leonardlizard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad