Rochester Americans / Cincinnati Cyclones Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Olofsson with an absolute snipe to win it in OT. Unbelievable release on that shot. Another two points, now up to 8 points in 5 games this year.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Very good on the PP and good offensively in general. He needs work defensively but that’s not a shock. He’ll see time in Buffalo this year but could use a good chunk of the year in Rochester to work on his defensive game.
So even though most points are coming on the PP he still looks ok 5v5?

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Yes he’s doing very well overall. First call up for sure. Guhle looks like a shell of himself.

Guhle keeps getting worse and worse, I won't even be surprised if he's never more then a 5/6 guy in the NHL. He just don't handle the puck good enough lately. Pilut is a stud, I view him as our best defensive prospect behind Dahlin by a sizable margin.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Guhle keeps getting worse and worse, I won't even be surprised if he's never more then a 5/6 guy in the NHL. He just don't handle the puck good enough lately. Pilut is a stud, I view him as our best defensive prospect behind Dahlin by a sizable margin.

At this rate Guhle won’t be a regular on any pairing

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
That's just ugly. 2 years in the AHL and doing that.

Geeeez...the pearl clutching. Get your fainting couches out, folks, Nylander did a turnover! Pretty sure you'll find egregious turnovers like this on every professional hockey player's resume if you look.

Nylander didn't have a great year last year (as a teenager in the AHL) and we were all, "He's not scoring, he is bad." Now, he is scoring, and we're all, "He did a turnover, he is bad." Lighten up with this kid. Jeezus. He's got 5 points in 5 games, and the team is generating chances when he's on the ice. Can't we be happy he's producing?

He is young and he is improoooving. What else do you want? A pound of flesh?

Reactions: Sabre the Win
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia