Waived: Robert Hagg and Colton White

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Aside from the obvious connection as a fellow countryman, I would hope we pick up Gawanke. Guy's a really solid bottom-six player who has more offensive upside than most of our bottom-six players. He could/should be a decent replacement of Lundestrom or Silfverberg.

Reactions: Kalv

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hagg and White? That means Zellweger and Lacombe are in for sure
No, it means that they want roster flexibility, and right now is the best time to send them through waivers. This gives them a month to evaluate the kids, have roster space for a Luneau trial, ability to give the rookies a couple games at this level, and then still have a safety net of the veterans available if they aren’t ready.

Assuming they clear.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
No, it means that they want roster flexibility, and right now is the best time to send them through waivers. This gives them a month to evaluate the kids, have roster space for a Luneau trial, ability to give the rookies a couple games at this level, and then still have a safety net of the veterans available if they aren’t ready.

Assuming they clear.
I thibk Luneau is this years warren. His last game will be tomorrow night no matter what. He makes to many mistakes and he needs more seasoning and has zell and mint ahead of him in the “ needs nhl time”

Reactions: McDonald19

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Is Harrington still on a try-out? Maybe this indicates he'll get a contract as the 7th/8th D. Though I have payed no attention to the preseason and can't say how he's looked. I'm saving my hockey passion for the real season this year :D

Last edited:

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Is Harrington still on a try-out? Maybe this indicates he'll get a contract as the 7th/8th D. Though I have payed no attention to the preseason and can't say how he's looked. I'm saving my hockey passion for the real season this year :D
Yes, but so is Kassian. I think they will both be cut loose soon.

Reactions: Ducks DVM and Elvs

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Ducks D-men Left
LD.RD
FowlerGudas
LaCombeLyubushkin
VaaksLassi
Harrington (PTO)(Drysdale)
MintyLuneau
Zell

Harrington hanging around still is the last obstacle preventing one of Minty, Zell, or Luneau from sticking with the club while Drysdale is still not signed. Currently, Harrington is on a PTO and will need to be signed if kept with the NHL club.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I thibk Luneau is this years warren. His last game will be tomorrow night no matter what. He makes to many mistakes and he needs more seasoning and has zell and mint ahead of him in the “ needs nhl time”
I would agree, but mainly I was just saying that waiving those two now lets them have the ability/flexibility to do whatever they want.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Ducks D-men Left
LD.RD
FowlerGudas
LaCombeLyubushkin
VaaksLassi
Harrington (PTO)(Drysdale)
MintyLuneau
Zell

Harrington hanging around still is the last obstacle preventing one of Minty, Zell, or Luneau from sticking with the club while Drysdale is still not signed. Currently, Harrington is on a PTO and will need to be signed if kept with the NHL club.
Gulls announce that Harrington is in SD

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Gulls announce that Harrington is in SD

Yup. I just read that. Now, it's gonna be the Iron Duck show. Which of these three CHL d-man of the year winners will make the final cut?!

let-the-battle-begin-iron-chef.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad