Robert Hägg appreciation thread

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Since Robert Hägg’s howevermany year tenure as a Philadelphia Flyer is likely to come to an end tonight let me be the first to give the man his props.

236 games as a Flyer, way high in the all time scoring list with 47 points, +8.555 in +/- and top in franchise history with gazillion hitz.

It's been a long ride full of ups and downs. One thing is certain, Roberto gave zero f***s and did things his way. It's the right move for the organization and the right time but certainly bittersweet.

Thanks for the memories Robertino, best of luck to you in Buffalo hopefully as the franchise's next captain.

XGZp68X.gif

gif (tm) to @Captain Dave Poulin

Last edited:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
It's not his fault that the Flyers dressed him for 236 games.

He seems like a great teammate, but never could progress past replacement level status on this ice. Showed flashes of being able to become a regular 5/6 and was used as such despite never being consistent enough to be an everyday NHLer.

His friendship with Oskar probably was a tremendous asset while Oskar went through his cancer treatment. Sometimes the off ice stuff matters, too.

Edit: I'll miss typing out "Boss Hagg". :laugh:

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Long ago we laughed at shadows
Lightning flashed and thunder followed us
It could never find us here
You're my witness
I'm your mutineer
I was born to rock the boat
Some may sink but we will float
Grab your coat, let's get out of here
You're my witness
I'm your mutineer

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
It's not his fault that the Flyers dressed him for 236 games.

He seems like a great teammate, but never could progress past replacement level status on this ice.

Despite my initial post was that new running joke, I very much agree with this sentiment and thank you for posting it here (honestly)

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad