Rob Schremp piles on Tavares

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
https://dobberhockey.com/hockey-home/the-journey/the-anatomy-of-a-bust/

my fav from this link.

Aside from the media hype distorting Schremp's value, his character issues were always a warning sign for poolies. Schremp has been described as lazy, cocky and abrasive. Schremp swore repeatedly throughout his pre-draft interview with the Oilers and defended his actions by saying he was trying to be himself. He has had many run-ins with the media and is known for his healthy ego. Put that together with his attention-seeking, lacrosse-style moves and you have a clear indication that Schremp lacks character. Professional hockey has a way of weeding out players who lack character. In the NHL no matter how good you are, you have to pay the price sometime – you have to compete. Schremp doesn't have the character to compete and unless he wakes up fast, will never be an NHL star. There are just too many indicators otherwise.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Schremp? The waste of talent bust? I'm not a big fan of Tavares, he lacks the speed for the new NHL and is going to fizzle out long before his contract is over but he's 100x the player Schremp ever was.

Stay is your lane pal!

Reactions: Matthews34

Sherpaderp

Feb 9, 2019
When I saw this thread I thought to myself "this guy is still around"? Then I looked him up and he plays for the Red bull's. Yes, as in the energy drink.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
He's not the first ex Isles player to pile on JT. Asham also called him a traitor on twitter.

I know Isles fan are "hurt" that one of their players went the UFA route and left. But coming from former player Asham and blaming Tavares for just following the CBA and exercising his rights as player. Gee, Asham got concussed more than I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad