Pre-Game Talk: road trip to Montreal

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
By the way, the cheap seats on StubHub are all listed as under-16 only... Cheapest adult tickets are $80. ;)

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
If anyone is going, just be careful. If the Sens pull of the W things could get messy, and being in Sens colours wont help you.

Like Manked said, just be respekful.

If we win on Thursday, you only need two things: Goggles (against pepper spray) and fire extinguishers.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Michel Therrien:"our captain was crying in my arms when he learned he could not play anymore."

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
:laugh:

Radek Bonk's Mullet ‏@BonksMullet 1m

The Montreal Canadiens are considering re-hiring Randy Cunneyworth in order to go back to having a coach that can't speak to the media.

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Michel Therrien:"our captain was crying in my arms when he learned he could not play anymore."

hahaha that's hilarious! it further proves the point that all the Habs have done all series is *****, whine, and cry! :handclap: :yo: :laugh:

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
If I were headed to the Bell Center for game 5 (and I'd love to, but I'm a tad too far away from Montreal to make that trip, I'm afraid), I'd be making sure I wasn't drinking at the game, and aware of my surroundings, if it looked early on in the game that the Sens might close out the series in the Canadien's own barn.

Wearing Sens colors + Sens winning the series in Montreal + Habs fans + drunk Habs fans + already established bad blood in this series = a recipe for trouble.

Head on over to the Habs PGT if you want a sneak peak at what is going to happen in Montreal if they lose Game 5.

you dont have to worry about it when you're actually at the game, you have to worry about it when walking through downtown after the game.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
And you don't have to worry about much if you're a female.

It's the boys who are a bit cray cray.

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
I went for Game 1, got tickets in Row A of the 300 level (equivalent to around row H or so at SBP). Bell Centre actually numbers their first rows in the 300 level AA, BB, CC etc. The last four rows are called the 400 level even though it's part of the 300 section (just so they can label them rows A-D for an easier sell). You get a good view of the ice, the one thing that I found sucked is that the upper half of the 300 level can't see the 300 level across the ice because of the low hanging ceiling rails so you can't pan the entire arena to watch the crowd.

tumblr_mmid6weXZM1rsnoqso1_500.jpg

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I was at games 1-2. And it was fine. Funny enough, Habs fans were worse at Scotiabank (from my own experience) than they were at the Bell Centre.

But I have kids, and generally people just shut their mouths around them. And my husband is a pretty big guy, so I think that helps too.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
I was at games 1-2. And it was fine. Funny enough, Habs fans were worse at Scotiabank (from my own experience) than they were at the Bell Centre.

But I have kids, and generally people just shut their mouths around them. And my husband is a pretty big guy, so I think that helps too.

There's your reason.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Anyone on here actually end making the road trip down? Would be nice if there was a solid number of Sens fans if they are able to close it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad