Pre-Game Talk: road trip to Montreal

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If I were headed to the Bell Center for game 5 (and I'd love to, but I'm a tad too far away from Montreal to make that trip, I'm afraid), I'd be making sure I wasn't drinking at the game, and aware of my surroundings, if it looked early on in the game that the Sens might close out the series in the Canadien's own barn.

Wearing Sens colors + Sens winning the series in Montreal + Habs fans + drunk Habs fans + already established bad blood in this series = a recipe for trouble.

Head on over to the Habs PGT if you want a sneak peak at what is going to happen in Montreal if they lose Game 5.

BigZKingK

Mar 4, 2012
im going i`ll try not to get beat up in the stand Hopefully the sens pull out a game 3 type off game

Don`t know if i`ll put my sens jersey on thou haha don`t want to get sucker punch by a drunk fan

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
im going i`ll try not to get beat up in the stand Hopefully the sens pull out a game 3 type off game

Don`t know if i`ll put my sens jersey on thou haha don`t want to get sucker punch by a drunk fan

Watch out in the washrooms.. if you can dont go!!
I had a friend knocked out at an expos game in a washroom, back in the day.

kbuzz

Oct 2, 2011
Montréal, QC
was at sports station downtown last night. Me and about 10 sens fans setup a 'red zone' in one corner and were pretty rowdy. After we won, all the habs fans went home and pretty much left us alone.

Fans are a bit more intense for home games though, so can't hurt to be safe out there. I wouldn't advise walking alone anywhere.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
If I were headed to the Bell Center for game 5 (and I'd love to, but I'm a tad too far away from Montreal to make that trip, I'm afraid), I'd be making sure I wasn't drinking at the game, and aware of my surroundings, if it looked early on in the game that the Sens might close out the series in the Canadien's own barn.

Wearing Sens colors + Sens winning the series in Montreal + Habs fans + drunk Habs fans + already established bad blood in this series = a recipe for trouble.

Head on over to the Habs PGT if you want a sneak peak at what is going to happen in Montreal if they lose Game 5.

Yeah seriously it's funny how they were complaining about the way we were acting after the game on thier board yet they'll riot and flip over cars and start fights with opposing fans and that's probably a ok because only their fans can be *******s.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Yeah seriously it's funny how they were complaining about the way we were acting after the game on thier board yet they'll riot and flip over cars and start fights with opposing fans and that's probably a ok because only their fans can be *******s.

In all fairness, we should not have been posting on their boards at all after a loss like that.

It's like going to a guys house after you've stolen his girlfriend from him to tell him how good the sex is. Nothing good will happen.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
I'll do it. Gladiator helmet, face paint, Sens jersey and all. If I don't make it home, I want to be inducted into the HFSens Hall of Fame.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me at all. If they lose next game they'll probably trash a large section of downtown.

This is when they win, btw: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2008/04/22/mtl-habs.html

sens2k9

Aug 8, 2008

Actually saw some guys knocking over garbage cans on their way out of the building last night.
Stay Classy, montreal fans.

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
was at sports station downtown last night. Me and about 10 sens fans setup a 'red zone' in one corner and were pretty rowdy. After we won, all the habs fans went home and pretty much left us alone.

Fans are a bit more intense for home games though, so can't hurt to be safe out there. I wouldn't advise walking alone anywhere.

I love the sports station. I used to have a buddy work there, it kinda became the usual watering hole anytime I make the trek out to the old MTL.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I don't know why people wouldn't like the cheap seats.

I went to a game at the Bell Centre (Bulldogs were playing) in November and we sat in one of the last rows and had a wonderful view of the ice. High up, sure, but there was 100% visibility and the atmosphere would honestly be worth the money alone.

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
I don't know why people wouldn't like the cheap seats.

I went to a game at the Bell Centre (Bulldogs were playing) in November and we sat in one of the last rows and had a wonderful view of the ice. High up, sure, but there was 100% visibility and the atmosphere would honestly be worth the money alone.

Usually where the drunkest, most rowdy fans are sitting... Best spot to get sucker punched...

If you are sitting low, that sort of thing less likely to happen...

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Usually where the drunkest, most rowdy fans are sitting... Best spot to get sucker punched...

If you are sitting low, that sort of thing less likely to happen...
You should not get sucker punch if you ave some respec.

Seriously though, if you don't mock Habs fans, I don't think I'd justify spending an extra $200 to just have less chance of getting punched. It's pretty minimal as long as you're respectful.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
If anyone is going, just be careful. If the Sens pull of the W things could get messy, and being in Sens colours wont help you.

Like Manked said, just be respekful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad