GDT: Rivalary Night Bruins@Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyNate17

Jan 3, 2011
Fort Sam Houston
Points in 5 straight (2-0-3) since that loss to Columbus.

Not ideal, but honestly at this point I'm happy we are accumulating points and those OT games will definitely pay dividends for us in the long run if we can string together a winning streak. Times are tough right now but I have faith that we can put together a run here to get us into the playoffs and hopefully make some noise post season. Regardless I think the only way we can make a playoff run is with some significant deals done before the deadline.. I'm hoping Chia can earn his paycheck and make some beneficial decisions for the franchise

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Didn't deserve the win, but at least Paille is our new star.

Still stupid decisions by management and Tuukka won this game hands down, no team can ever get out shot 2-1 and expect to win.

They scored 1 more goal than their opponent, so one would say they deserved the win.

I get what you are saying and tonight is one of the one's that you need to win occasionally.

The Habs have won several of those where Price has stood on his head while they have been outshot by a wide margin.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Loui may be out so I'd put Smitty back on the 3rd and play Marchy-Krejci-Pasta

Didn't even think of that. That's a potential for deadliness and it balances that third line. I almost felt bad for Soderberg tonight because he had zero offensive help once Loui went down. No slight to Kells or Campbell, but they don't mesh well at all with what Sods tries to do.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
What if they go say 7-1-2 over the next ten? will you shut the **** up at that point?
no i wont. this team is not good enough to win when it matters and that is all that i care about. i love how skinny kids can talk tough on the keyboard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad