GDT: Rittich-ulousness: Calgary @ Colorado (8PM - Oh look we're finally on HNIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Ferland is getting at least 30 goals this year.

Also BACK!! lol 2 goals in the last minute of the period and still 28.6 seconds left!

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Ferland's shot is, I mean it's scary good when he's on, if he keeps this up, were going to have one helluva power forward.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Imagine if the Flames had been proactive and signed Ferland to a long term contract.

On pace for 37 goals.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
The 3M line coming alive.

It's funny that people still consider Matt Tkachuk just a goon; and not one of complete packages of the league. On that Backlund goal, he's got Barrie all hot and bothered, completely oblivious to what's happening around him.

The fact this guy can beat you on the scoresheet, beat you by physically taking over a game or he can just be a pest and get teams completely off their game.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

It's funny that people still consider Matt Tkachuk just a goon; and not one of complete packages of the league. On that Backlund goal, he's got Barrie all hot and bothered, completely oblivious to what's happening around him.

The fact this guy can beat you on the scoresheet, beat you by physically taking over a game or he can just be a pest and get teams completely off their game.
I'd like to see Tkachuk use his size a bit more and amp up the hitting a bit.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'd like to see Tkachuk use his size a bit more and amp up the hitting a bit.

Disagree.
His power moves are using his size more; and he's making at least a power move a game. I don't need him throwing big hits out there all night, it'll take away from what he is. He's a Perry, not a Clutterbuck.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary

Well, let's be honest, majority of HF'ers might see some players only a few times a year, or even not at all, and people love posting negative things so the greasy part of Tkachuk's game get accentuated, and people love to hate a villain. I think people in the know understand much better how good he is, and of course, most of us on this subforum see nearly all his games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad