Post-Game Talk: Rip dat bandaid off fast doe, Pens season ends, 2-1 (4-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
No reason to be mad, the better team won the series.

Here is the thing though. The New York Rangers are not a good team. Even though they have had the Flyers number the last couple seasons, I am very surprised they advanced.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Chris Adamski ‏@C_AdamskiTrib 1m
Just saw a very angry-looking Ray Shero walking very briskly down the pressbox hallway. Blew past the Penguins' scratches contingent.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
+ We're free. Free at last, from the tyranny that is the Bylstard behind the bench HOPEFULLY

Now, Shero, take your balls out of your purse and ****ing fix this disaster.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Ive been praying to see Fleury go for three straight years. I won't celebrate until it happens.

Tonight the Pens outplayed the Rangers.. but the Rangers had goaltending. Hopefully next year we'll have goaltending too.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Bylsma and Fleury better be gone. Then shero (or whoever our GM may be) HAS to shakeup the roster. Maybe move Neal, Kunitz, Letang or whatever. But a coaching change better not be the only thing we shake up.

sf expat71

Nov 10, 2008
Atlantic Ocean
Well, at least there are still some playoff games to watch, even if it's not my favorite team. As much as this was expected, this still sucks balls...

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Well, anybody but Sid and Geno's fair game after that garbage, and rightly so.

We had every possible advantage in terms of match-ups, and blew it as badly as a team can blow it.

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
At least Fleury played pretty well these playoffs. Just awful defense and Sid didn't really feel like playing. If Danny boy isn't gone, I am going to cry.

Yep Dan is gone. Flower stays. We are going to see a defensive system based on games 3/4. I am completely ok with this.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Anyways

Playoff pluses

+Martin
+Geno
+JJ

everyone else was either uneven or horrible, imo.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
a7fu.jpg

Michael8771*

Here is the thing though. The New York Rangers are not a good team. Even though they have had the Flyers number the last couple seasons, I am very surprised they advanced.
They have the better coach and goalie end of story!

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Congrats to Vigneault and the Rangers.

Thanks for the attempt Geno.
Props to my prescient avatar.... I hope.

Next: Organizational mayhem.
A lot can be gained and lost. Stay thirsty my friends.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
This was a pathetic team all year and most of us knew it.

The ******** they pulled in reg season losses reared their ugly head in the POs.

If there aren't major changes, starting with DB getting fired ****ing tomorrow, I'm gonna be so pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad