WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Cleveland up 2:1 another ot win. Shit. What was that shit Nedved was talking about in Jiricek case. Does he meant that he can only come if Cleveland gets eleminitated or is there a chance they release him after this series end?

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Cleveland up 2:1 another ot win. Shit. What was that shit Nedved was talking about in Jiricek case. Does he meant that he can only come if Cleveland gets eleminitated or is there a chance they release him after this series end?
So I read that he would come even if they advance... however, I may have misread it!
That was at the very start when I had optimism and hope.

I feel like this thread is PPC and BPC
Post Press Conference where we all see the plan
Before Press Conference where we all had hope

Not a single one of us had Krejcik on first pair.lol I honestly don't think his name cracked top 12.

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
So I read that he would come even if they advance... however, I may have misread it!
That was at the very start when I had optimism and hope.

I feel like this thread is PPC and BPC
Post Press Conference where we all see the plan
Before Press Conference where we all had hope

Not a single one of us had Krejcik on first pair.lol I honestly don't think his name cracked top 12.
He better get here I will drive to Cleveland get him in the back of the car go to the airport and fly to Prague.
I will do all tht effort just to not watch Scotka

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
He better get here I will drive to Cleveland get him in the back of the car go to the airport and fly to Prague.
I will do all tht effort just to not watch Scotka
Cleveland must have a direct flight to Prague lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Seems encouraging to be honest.

If I could pick... I'd take Jiricek if he can be released. I'd like our D with him in it.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

Seems encouraging to be honest.

If I could pick... I'd take Jiricek if he can be released. I'd like our D with him in it.

Yeah thank god those are out of lineup lol. But beranek is still safe wtf

Still 3 spots is not enough since your have Necas, Pasta, Zacha, Jiricek in the mix

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So Kousal was cut? Or what have I missed here? Not in the squad of 22, and not in the 3 reserves?
Yeah he was cut, really doesnt matter here imo. Lenc, Kousal, Beranek, Flek, Kovarcik, Stransky ... whats the difference ? all mid and forgetable players

Damn I still cant get over cutting Tichacek, Vrana and Rychlovsky ... what tf else you want lol ..

Playmaker82

May 2, 2023
Norway
Haha. Its just for my own maps of rosters. Not that he was any good ;p Tichacek and Rychlovsky should have been there. Hopefully some of Pasta, Zacha, Necas, Jiricek will come in the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad