GDT: rings@note

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Lindstrom scores 2 tonight!

Nah, im kidding he will be a total nonfactor. Anyways, I was talking about this game to my buddy earlier and realized my hate for the Wings has really simmered lately with them in the East. Dont get me wrong, I still hate them, just not as much as I used to.

It doesn't help the the Wings' top players have always been likable guys (unlike a certain Duncan Keith - employing team). Yzerman, Fedorov, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Zett, etc. Hate 'em for what they've done to the Blues, but I can't hate them for how they've done it.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
I'd like to see a postgame photo of Berglund with an onion rings on each of his fingers on one hand. One for each goal he scores tonight.

If that's too good to be true, I'll say 5-3 Blues. Senko, Walnuts, Berglund, J Bo, Shatty. Almost 6, but Steen can't finish on a breakaway.

Nyquist, Datsyuk, Abdelkader. One of those on a breakaway.

RastaBlues

Dec 19, 2014
Honestly if we were wanting to give lindstrom a look it should have been against Edmonton not Detroit.

What do I know, maybe he just now bought in

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Was I the only one watching Elliott not catching pucks in warm ups while ... the 22 yr old det goalie caught everything. I'm mostly joking, but I noticed.

Blues v redwings. America v USSR. Democracy v communism. A lot is on the line. Lgb

kiwidevil

Do you guys have that russian streaming site that I saw a feed for your last game?

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Yeah...that girl was beautiful.

89f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad