GDT: rings@note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Jaskin out for Lindstrom =(. He would be good to have vs Wings. I guess they want to see what lindstrom can do against a less physical opponent?

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
yeah but this is a rare occasion where the other team's city might actually be worse than ours.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Jaskin has still been playing great imo, doesn't seem right to bench him when he just flat out plays better with Stastny, than Lindstrom does. But whatever, that's Hitch right. I don't even know why I'm surprised by this. Lets Go Blues.

Last edited:

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Since we seem to be our normal sarcastically negative selves, my wife decided to be awesome and get the family tickets for tonight's game in the 110's.

Wait, I'm doing it wrong again. That's not negative!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Not feeling great about tonight. I'll predict a 3-2 OT W, but I don't feel particularly confident of that pick.

Also, someone needs to post a gif of Tarasenko abusing Quincey in his NHL debut. That was just disgusting.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
They may have switched conferences, but I still hate the Red Wings. I'd really like to take both from them. Not a fan of taking Jaskin out, but we'll see if Lindstrom has suddenly found another gear previously unseen.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
old school rivalry:box:

also don`t have a good feeling for tonight. we`ve got a nice streak going and some great numbers at home and it were always the Wings or the Hawks (or the Kings in the last few years) to crash our party.

still hoping for a Tarasenkshow, 2 goals and an assist is my guess

is it confirmed that Jaskin will sit? I thought Ott is ill?

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Jaskin has still been playing great imo, doesn't seem right to bench him when he just flat out plays better with Stastny, than Lindstrom does. But whatever that's Hitch, so I don't even know why I'm surprised by this. Lets Go Blues.

Jaskin seems to be held to a higher standard than other players, but I think this is more about Lindstrom and having to sit SOMEONE. That wing spot is the position they are battling for. If Lindstrom truly has been improved in practice, we might as well see what it looks like on the ice. (I'm not holding my breath.) But even if he's relegated to being a back-up, Lindstrom needs to play periodically. Tonight is as good a time as any.

I think Jaskin should be a fixture in the line-up, but if Lindstrom can outplay him....fantastic.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I'd like stas to center 17 and 91 and have bergie center lindstrom and jaskin while sitting lehtera for a break, if anything.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
There's only 2 games till the AS break....Jori can tough it out. Jaskin may be running out of a little steam and is getting a break

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
I think tonight will be a good measuring stick to see if this teams truly turned the proverbial corner.

Detroit is still a good team with strong possession stats, if the Blues can abuse them like they did the Sharts, Yotes, etc, that will be a good sign moving forward.

Should be a packed house, hopefully they bring their A-game.

Going to bet my winning streak tonight, all in on V-cash!

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Good to see Lindstrom get into the lineup. He's sat out a while and kept a positive attitude and apparently worked hard in practice so he deserves a chance. He's still part of this team, and he's not a bad 13th forward with some skill that you can play in games like these. Maybe he'll be motivated and put up a point or two.

I like Jaskin but sitting him isn't a big deal, his performance still gets kind of overrated on these boards.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Sitting Jaskin is stupid at this point

He's a rookie getting used to NHL action. Why is it such a sin to sit him out for one game?

He's been playing well, but that doesn't mean he's been Filip Forsberg out there.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Lindstrom scores 2 tonight!

Nah, im kidding he will be a total nonfactor. Anyways, I was talking about this game to my buddy earlier and realized my hate for the Wings has really simmered lately with them in the East. Dont get me wrong, I still hate them, just not as much as I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad