Value of: Right Shot Dman Troy Stecher to your team

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
A lot of them are on board with it, in fact both fan bases have been beating that drum for over a year.
I see it below. Would you do that 2 for 2. Best and worst players coming to Toronto. Two middle six wingers going to Edmonton.
Seems fair and no draft picks to muck it up.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Probably Adam Larsson and there’s been plenty of mutual interest from both sides. I wouldn’t mind a deal of Johnsson + Kapanen for Larsson + Kharia

Leafs get their shutdown RD and a pk grit 4th liner. We take a little more cap from Toronto but add 2 mid 6 skilled wingers.

Seems like an interesting trade. Hope it happens. Allows TML to move on from Clifford too.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
If Troy is not qualified by Vancouver, I hope Jets goes after him, could be a nice target for Seattle in an expansion.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Probably Adam Larsson and there’s been plenty of mutual interest from both sides. I wouldn’t mind a deal of Johnsson + Kapanen for Larsson + Kharia

Leafs get their shutdown RD and a pk grit 4th liner. We take a little more cap from Toronto but add 2 mid 6 skilled wingers.
This really surprises me. Larsson is the Oilers #1 RHD - I know they have Bear and Bouchard, but Bouchard has 7 NHL games and Bear got exposed during the playoffs. I don't think the Oilers should give up on Bear and/or Bouchard, but to hand the #1 RHD position to one of them seems like wasting another year of prime McDavid and Dria because without Larsson, the Oilers are a worse defensive team and it wasn't goal scoring that cost the Oilers a playoff spot.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Curious why it's a hard no from you and a yes from your fellow Predators fan?
If Fabbro needs sheltering on 2nd RD or if he's paired with Ekholm he should do just fine, he even handled Perron pretty well in the St. Louis series

We do not need to be in the business of giving up a pick in the 40s for a 3rd pairing defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad