• Total voters

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
upload_2018-9-24_19-37-17.png

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Reilly is a top pairing Dman and Nylander is a good winger take away the names and go by position. Top pairing Dman trumps top line winger every time.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Absolutely it is.

Not a 'response'... Just an honest question...

I'm not fishing for specific answers... Just curious who people think will have a better career...

I guess people here are no fun...

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Stop making threads.

Whats the last thread I made...?

I'm sorry, this forum is called 'Hockey's Future'...

I thought player comparisons and predicting future success is kinda part of what these boards are about...

But people here clearly take this stuff too seriously...

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I would keep rielly over any player on this team except for Matthews. Tavares, marner, nylander are all number 2 to rielly. Rielly will continue to develope and become a bonafide top 15 defender this season

Reactions: meefer

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Anderson are the Top 4 most important Leafs. Reilly and Nylander are a good arguement for #5.

If Nylander and Reilly were on different teams, who wins the trade if they are traded for 1 for 1?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Not a 'response'... Just an honest question...

I'm not fishing for specific answers... Just curious who people think will have a better career...

I guess people here are no fun...

you know you started this, to prove your point Rielly is more important than Nylander. Which is weird because your point was Rielly is a comparable for nylander's contract, he isn't still isn't and wont be. Also didn't quite go to plan did it?

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
you know you started this, to prove your point Rielly is more important than Nylander. Which is weird because your point was Rielly is a comparable for nylander's contract, he isn't still isn't and wont be. Also didn't quite go to plan did it?

Whats your problem dude? You're making stuff up... If I wanted Rielly to win the poll, I would have voted.... I was genuinely curious. You know... perhaps I think they're both very good players and very similar calliber players...

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Whats your problem dude? You're making stuff up... If I wanted Rielly to win the poll, I would have voted.... I was genuinely curious. You know... perhaps I think they're both very good players and very similar calliber players...

Rielly is more important than marner, its not in question Dman always is more important than winger
G,D,C,W maybe C then D that's the order, its a silly premise Rielly's contract has 0 bearing on nylander's or marner's or even Matthews. It was signed 3 seasons ago and he is a f***ing DMAN

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Rielly is more important than marner, its not in question Dman always is more important than winger
G,D,C,W maybe C then D that's the order, its a silly premise Rielly's contract has 0 bearing on nylander's or marner's or even Matthews. It was signed 3 seasons ago and he is a ****ing DMAN

Question wasn't 'who is more important'... It was 'Who would you rather have / Who will have the better career'

You're the only one talking contracts in this thread... thanks for derailing it though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad