Rickard Rakell 14G 21P in 21GP

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I mean his shooting percentage is really high but even if you cut it in half that would still be a 27 goal pace over 82 games and he did hit 20 last year

so maybe he could score 30

but probably not this year since he's missed 11 games already,next year perhaps

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I mean his shooting percentage is really high but even if you cut it in half that would still be a 27 goal pace over 82 games and he did hit 20 last year

so maybe he could score 30

but probably not this year since he's missed 11 games already,next year perhaps

As long as he stays on top line and plays on the top PP unit there is a good shot he gets 30... I think yesterday they had Rakell on top Powerplay unit over Perry... if he continues to produce there and get to stay on that unit hell get a good chunk of goals( a PP unit of Getzlaf Kesler Rakell Vatanen and fowler) should lead to plenty of chances for him.

Very underrated player, glad people are starting to notice him.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Buyout bieksa or he waives and go 7 forward. There were reports that him and Anaheim were trying to adjust the nmc over the summer, didn't happen, but I assume he's still cooperative.

In that case they'd still lose 1 of Vatanen or Manson. That's probably better than losing Rakell or Silfverberg though.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
In that case they'd still lose 1 of Vatanen or Manson. That's probably better than losing Rakell or Silfverberg though.

Likely trade 1 of vatanen/fowler before expansion, and keep both rakell and silf + manson and the remaining player out of fowler/vatanen

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
shooting percentage >23%

i wonder if he can keep it up

Obviously not, and I have no illusions that he will maintain this pace, but he's definitely taken a step forward this season. He was showing that potential last season, and I see this as just part of his progression.

But yeah... the pace is not going to be sustained over the long-term.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
He was always creative with the puck but in his early days with the team my concern was that he had a lot of creativity but not a lot of smarts.

Turned out he just needed to adapt his creativity and hands to the difficulty of the league. He's a stud. We've got him on a steal of a contract for now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad