Value of: Rick Nash to Toronto

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Nash is a friend of a friend. Believe me, he wants nothing to do with this market. He's loves the city and all that but detests the media here. And he's certainly not the only player in the league who feels that way.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Nash is a friend of a friend. Believe me, he wants nothing to do with this market. He's loves the city and all that but detests the media here. And he's certainly not the only player in the league who feels that way.

Good for the prima donna i guess...

Doriva

May 6, 2015
Middlesbrough, UK
Rick nash can F/O he's a piece of ****.

He has a right to put all Canadian teams on his no trade list. I have a right to call him an *******.

As for the Rangers. How the hell do you guys continue to be a good team when you trade all your 1st rounders. It's hard to hate on the Rangers but damn you guys have something special going on.

We have guys like Rick Nash...:laugh:

schenneuf

Jul 4, 2011
I'd offer Carrick for Nash.

Nash - 7.8m, expires in 2018 offseason

Carrick - cheap, young, controllable RHD - 750k
Michalek - 2.83m expiring
Laich - 3.55m expiring

= 7.8 (NYR) for 7.13 (TOR) should work cap-wise.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto

Good, the feeling is more than mutual.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Given the strength of the Rangers this year, I would imagine that it would require Toronto give up a lot more than he is worth, for the sole reason that you don't want to mess with what is one of the most dominant hockey teams I have seen in a long time. I have never seen in recent history, a team persistently blow out opponents like this one does.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
The whole league is looking for a RH Offensive D man lol

If the leafs want Nash in the offseason the rangers likely will listen if picks and prospects that are not needed for protection in the draft are offered

Removes the cap hit and they sign a D like shattemkirk w the money

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I'd offer Carrick for Nash.

Nash - 7.8m, expires in 2018 offseason

Carrick - cheap, young, controllable RHD - 750k
Michalek - 2.83m expiring
Laich - 3.55m expiring

= 7.8 (NYR) for 7.13 (TOR) should work cap-wise.

Give me a freakimg break . Nash is still good not a pile of crsp like all the players you mention

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
If the leafs want Nash in the offseason the rangers likely will listen if picks and prospects that are not needed for protection in the draft are offered

Removes the cap hit and they sign a D like shattemkirk w the money

Nash's skin is as thick as 2 ply toilet paper...no way would he ever play in a market that cares about hockey 1st. He'd be better to explore Arizona, they could use scoring, and the media would shelter Nash....good for both.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
Rick nash can F/O he's a piece of ****.

He has a right to put all Canadian teams on his no trade list. I have a right to call him an *******.

As for the Rangers. How the hell do you guys continue to be a good team when you trade all your 1st rounders. It's hard to hate on the Rangers but damn you guys have something special going on.

landing guys like Hayes and Vesey helps balance out that lack of a 1st rd pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad