Injury Report: Rick Nash - day to day (twisted back)

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
Wow, not even December and we've already got an excuse in our back pockets for why Nash is going to be a disappointment in the playoffs. "He just hasn't been the same since he tweaked his back in practice."

Wolfy*

Another thing is that Nash has had several concussions. Another one and it could be over. I believe this is slowing down his game.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Meh. Not like he is generating a lot. Zucc has been carrying the line.

Let him rest up and get better. Hopefully he can put a puck in the net when he gets back.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Hope he isnt out for long, gonna be hard to catch Grossman and his two goals otherwise

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Laysan_Albatross_a16-10-208_l.jpg

fly rick fly......

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
While Nash may not have been scoring goals, he's still a threat each and every shift he takes. A player teams have to be mindful of regardless of what HF Boards may think or say.

Not having him in the line up is going to suck balls.

could be ugly tonight

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
While Nash may not have been scoring goals, he's still a threat each and every shift he takes. A player teams have to be mindful of regardless of what HF Boards may think or say.

Not having him in the line up is going to suck balls.

could be ugly tonight

We are going to be short on D tonight.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
We are going to be short on D tonight.

Lol. :laugh:

I like Nash, but would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the sarcastic digs on him. Some pretty good material in these forums.

By the way, Nash said he "couldn't move" after he twisted his back. I know very little of injury recovery periods, but might Etem get more than one game while Nash heals up?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Rick take another week off. I hope guys like Nash, girardi and staal get some time off throughout the season because we need these guys to be big contributors playoff time

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone think this injury might be a good thing for him. Took a break and maybe will get out of his own head a little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad