Speculation: Richards would like to go to Dallas if he is bought out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
idiotic speculation.

This just in, Richards became an alcoholic during the lockout. It only makes sense, because of how much he likes wine.

See? I can do it too.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Well, thanks for the 1 good season Beav. You provided us with some great memories (and some less great recent ones) in your brief time in Broadway Blue.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
What's the problem, exactly, if Richards did say that?

He only said that if he is bought out, he would like to return to Dallas. If he is bought out, the Rangers can't sign him or acquire him in any way for a year, so I don't see what's the problem. It's not like the Rangers could or would even want to sign him, so there's no need to feel offended.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
At a reduced rate and a short term, the Leafs could use Richards. The scuttlebutt is Richards was happiest in Dallas and would like to return if new Stars GM Jim Nill is willing.
Clearly this scum-bag has been negotiating with Dallas since the lockout.

The Perfect Paradox

Beyond Good and Evil
Aug 16, 2007
New York
Article hardly provides enough information for it to be considered anything other than speculation.

I really don't care where he decides to play if he gets bought out. I'm sure that there are many teams who will be willing to shell out some space to see if he finds his game.

TheRightWay

May 16, 2012
Eff that piece of **** The guy did NEXT TO NOTHING IN TWO SEASONS HERE GET THE **** OUT OF TOWN **********!

It's incredibly scary how people are unable to separate a person from his ability to play hockey. Like, really scary. As if Brad Richards made a conscious decision to have a poor season because he hates Rangers fans or something. Get a grip, people.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
It's incredibly scary how people are unable to separate a person from his ability to play hockey. Like, really scary. As if Brad Richards made a conscious decision to have a poor season because he hates Rangers fans or something. Get a grip, people.

Easy way to pin blame. That's why

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Oh my.....and Dallas is looking for a new head coach, too. How interesting it would be if you know who became the new HC of the Stars. Start the circus all over again. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad