Post-Game Talk: Rexall, Northlands, Skyreach Centre, Edmonton Coliseum-final NHL bow

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
This ceremony seems a bit ridiculous. They are trotting out nearly everyone who played even a minute of hockey for the club, I don't think even Montreal/Toronto went this over the top when they retired the forum/gardens.

Hell, they even brought Cory Cross to this, he left the organization on bad terms and *****ed about the fans from his new city :laugh:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
This ceremony seems a bit ridiculous. They are trotting out nearly everyone who played even a minute of hockey for the club, I don't think even Montreal/Toronto went this over the top when they retired the forum/gardens.

Hell, they even brought Cory Cross to this, he left the organization on bad terms and *****ed about the fans from his new city :laugh:

Quite frankly, I'm really enjoying it.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
This event is being ruined by Kevin Quinn and Mark Spector. They're driving me nuts and coming close to making this unwatchable. Michaels and Stauffer would be proud of them.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Spector and Quinn finally shut up. Who thought it was a good idea to have them talk about whatever for the entire time I didn't listen to a word.

Spector probably shut up to hear the boos for Yakupov but didn't get them

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario

There is also no order to how they are coming out.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Did you see how slow Ebs was getting to the end of the runway? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad