Post-Game Talk: Reverse-win jerseys should go the way of the Expos, extinct. Habs lose to Kraken.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Best time to bet on that Habs 2022-2023 Cup Champs line.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
i can't even crack that f***ing line up . what the f***
Join the club. I give my all every night. Guess this snub makes me Andrei Markov? I'll take it.
1673330981328.png

Wonder if he will show up for PK's soiree?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Lmao 🤣 I have NO idea what happened. It’s still not visible for me. If someone can explain this Xfile I’d be grateful. I wish I was joking :(

Did you accidentally put it on ignore? Check your settings. You can find your "ignore" list and deactivate it.

You can put threads on ignore too not just people.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
It would be a political nightmare to draft Michkov. Don't believe Habs would ever draft him in this current climate. I would side with drafting zero Russians as well anyways. Just hope for Bédard.
We'd be lucky to draft Michkov. Don't lose sight of the fact we're hockey fans, this is a hockey team, and he's a hockey player. No more than that.

Last edited:

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
We'd be lucky to draft Michkov. Don't lose sight of the fact we're hockey fans, this is a hockey team, and he's a hockey player. No more than that.
Sorry, disagree. Sports have always and will always be entrenched in politics. Especially habs fans (we make it our identity). To believe otherwise is to have our heads buried in sand. Unless there's some dramatic turn of events with Russia, I'd be surprised a single Russian (that's not already in America) gets drafted.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Are they 0-10 yet with reverse retros all time?

I think they played around 5 games with the dark blue and 5ish games in the expo blue by now?

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Line for nextgame

Caufield-Suzuki-Dach
Treb-Runner77-Rapala
Expy-Habs-Markovsknee
Belial-OldCraig71-Mrb1p

Jackeye-Davepeak
SuzukiSZN-River meadow
Apoplectic Habs fan-Artpeur

Tyson
Cauzuki

Get ready guys we need some W
Can I be the PP coach? Pretty Please? It entails job security without any meaningful results nor effort really.

I'll stick @OldCraig71 INSIDE the opponent's net with a pillow instead of a stick. And @Mrb1p will settle in front of the net, hopefully getting a few stingers each PP. Broken finger here or there wouldn't hurt the team.

I'll recommend waiving @MarkovsKnee. He hasn't scored a single goal in over a calendar year.

@expy also is in the hot seat. He whines and throws tantrums after every failed PP AND he's the most vocal after every loss. Screw him.

Last edited:

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Sorry, disagree. Sports have always and will always be entrenched in politics. Especially habs fans (we make it our identity). To believe otherwise is to have our heads buried in sand. Unless there's some dramatic turn of events with Russia, I'd be surprised a single Russian (that's not already in America) gets drafted.
Collective guilt is a nasty concept and I’d hope the Habs organization would be better mannered than to discriminate against innocent teenagers.

Russians were drafted last draft and they will be drafted in the next one too.

Reactions: Wats and Et le But

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Thank you for saying this.
This is a rebuild.

There are stop gap vets who know they are out the door soon and don't care.
The kids are overwhelmed and the one line the Habs have is ganged up on.

Let the rebuild continue
Not convinced Marty has what it takes to succeed in a rebuild,the structure is pathetic.I still think he should have got himself some veteran help behind the bench but his ego seems to be the problem.Does anyone really think he will do better LONG TERM without the dead weight vets we have,not me !! Constantly being unprepared for games is about coaching ,let's see what he does next year when he doesn't have the vets to blame.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
SAvard/Eddy are 4-5-6 type of dmen................and we have them in the 1-2 spot?
I know Guhlie is injured, Matheson is injured, but if we have learned nothing this season the kids are alright and the vets are not..............we can't blame the 1st period on the kids, it was the vets who sucked again..........

I would make a statement, with a vet going on waivers, and send to Laval...........that would wake them up, and the losses would continue but we would be at least in the games..............play the kids Marty............the vets, Suck!

Reactions: hvac412

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
How long under MSL agrees to waive some of the bum veterans?
TBF, Hughes can waive whenever he chooses regardless of how MSL feels. Trading is another story… he needs another dance partner.

Got no idea what’s driving MSL’s decisions about who to dress but ultimately he thinks whoever plays gives us the best chance to win. Unless a player gets waived/called up or traded, he has to work with the same Lego set.

All that said, the time of getting rid of some of the dead weight can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: Runner77

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
Collective guilt is a nasty concept and I’d hope the Habs organization would be better mannered than to discriminate against innocent teenagers.

Russians were drafted last draft and they will be drafted in the next one too.
You also take a risk by drafting them. Maybe Russia doesn't let them leave, we don't know. Michkov is also still locked up in a contract. Gonna have another Malkin situation methinks.

tnq

Feb 16, 2004
When you have Dadonov, Hoffman, Drouin, Wideman in, you are in tank mode

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad