Post-Game Talk: Reverse-win jerseys should go the way of the Expos, extinct. Habs lose to Kraken.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
………in the KHL. Can’t imagine a team within the first 15 picks goin g for him. Too bad.

I don’t know for anyone else, but I would pick him 2nd overall without any hesitation.

The only player I would select ahead is Bedard, other than that I don’t think him staying in Russia for three other years warrants taking someone else (even if i like Fantilli and Carlsson).

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
I don’t know for anyone else, but I would pick him 2nd overall without any hesitation.

The only player I would select ahead is Bedard, other than that I don’t think him staying in Russia for three other years warrants taking someone else (even if i like Fantilli and Carlsson).
Then you are a bigger gambler than I am 😉. The injury risks are too much ( contract length in the khl/ military service/ ) , the uncertainty that men of fighting age are allowed to leave Russia etc etc.
The only way I see him chosen top 10, is if an organization has a full scale Nordiques-Stastny plan up their sleeve.
I agree that on any other scenario he's going top 2~5 , but these are crazy times.

LesHabitants

Oct 20, 2022
I think it has less to do with the colour of the jersey than it does the players that are inside the jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad