GDT: Revenge of the Bruins?|Jackets @Bruins|7:00 p.m

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Does Robinson come in for Foligno? Possibly Sedlak or Beer Man.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Some people will be looking at this as a potential Eastern Conference Final preview. I'm not one of them.

At first I thought you were talking about the Bruins-Jackets game. Then I thought, no, that sort of optimism is frowned on in these parts.

I don't think it's a crazy idea that Boston and Columbus could make it to the ECF. Upsets happen.

Reactions: Viqsi

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I don't like the Jackets odds as much tonight. The Bruins have had a bad week because they're locked into their first round matchup with the Leafs and these games aren't as meaningful for them. But a veteran team like that plays with pride, and they don't accept losing streaks.

That and if they lose tonight they probably lose their home ice advantage to the Leafs.

That and they didn't play last night.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
At first I thought you were talking about the Bruins-Jackets game. Then I thought, no, that sort of optimism is frowned on in these parts.

I don't think it's a crazy idea that Boston and Columbus could make it to the ECF. Upsets happen.
Well, if there's a team that's very capable of beating Tampa, it's Boston. If there's a team that's capable of beating Washington and Pittsburgh, it's Columbus.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
1st line had a better shift than any they showed last game. Hopefully only gets better from here

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad