Returning HF Members Quarantine here

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
What's even happened in Supergirl? I haven't watched the past 2 seasons. I was really enjoying Supergirl and Flash up until they started doing all of the cross collab shows with others shows I couldn't stand watching.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
@Cloned knows I don’t mind Supergirl in the threads. She wins GDT’s after all.

I’m actually mildly amused in a mischievous way by all the guys it’s pissing off around here :nod:

With how tense this place has gotten over the last yearish, tidal waves of supergirl and Pam gifs would be a great way to lighten the mood around here. If not, I like you shall kick back and take in the entertainment of watching people get grumpy at frivolous things

Bangers

May 31, 2006
The Manadalorian is sooooooo good. Helps to be a Star Wars fan obviously. Tonnes of Easter eggs. But it’s just really well done.

I love the show, but I can’t help thinking that it’s basically “Kung Fu” set in the Star Wars Universe.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The Manadalorian is sooooooo good. Helps to be a Star Wars fan obviously. Tonnes of Easter eggs. But it’s just really well done.

My 10 year old hates watching tv and watching movies. He's all about the Fortnite and gamers on YT.

But he binge-watched the shit of Mando.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
I love the show, but I can’t help thinking that it’s basically “Kung Fu” set in the Star Wars Universe.
I would compare it much more closely to Western, but since a lot of Star Wars was based on samurai themes/movies I can see your point.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
I would compare it much more closely to Western, but since a lot of Star Wars was based on samurai themes/movies I can see your point.

Kung Fu was a western! (I’m talking about the David Carradine series)

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
What up 780 and/or 587?

tumblr_lxsalo0rA31rnq3i2o1_400.gifv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad