Returning HF Members Quarantine here

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
@Cloned I actually started watching super girl like I promised. It was alright. She is cute. I made it through 1 season. My wife loved it tho dude. She continued on and watched every episode.

Reactions: ujju2 and Cloned

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Pam from the office?

6F934878-2853-4B0B-9045-5954D162C54D.gif

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
@Cloned I actually started watching super girl like I promised. It was alright. She is cute. I made it through 1 season. My wife loved it tho dude. She continued on and watched every episode.

Things I’m surprised at:

You watching Supergirl
You finding it alright
You making it through one season
You being married

Things I’m not surprised at:

You finding her cute

Things I’m proud of:

Making your wife a Supergirl fan

You should be happy that HF and I played a part in helping you fulfill the happy wife happy life prophecy.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Things I’m surprised at:

You watching Supergirl
You finding it alright
You making it through one season
You being married

Things I’m not surprised at:

You finding her cute

Things I’m proud of:

Making your wife a Supergirl fan

You should be happy that HF and I played a part in helping you fulfill the happy wife happy life prophecy.
I agree 100% with all of this.

Reactions: Cloned

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Did you at least give me or HF credit for introducing you to the show when your wife asked?

“Who introduced you to this show?”

“Some dude on a hockey message board that I visit daily.”
Haha. I did. I literally said "some dude on the Oilers forum is obsessed with Super Girl, wanna check it out with me?" And we did. That's hilarious.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Haha. I did. I literally said "some dude on the Oilers forum is obsessed with Super Girl, wanna check it out with me?" And we did. That's hilarious.
Cool. At least if it doesn’t work out with you she knows where to find me. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Cool. At least if it doesn’t work out with you she knows where to find me. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:
Hell yeah! Why wait bromie? Come over. We can all hang out. Whatever happens, happens. I get a little handsy sometimes tho.

Last edited:

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I'm excited about the return of the NHL. I haven't visited HF in months. It's probably still all about Super Girl and arguing about nonsense. Glad to be be back! Hi all!
Thankfully we got a break from the silly Supergirl posts, but kids will be kids. However, the nonsense continues.:D

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad