GDT: Return of the Shelbyville Coyotes!

Zoombie

Oct 28, 2011
I switched back to the Coyotes feed because I couldn't stand our own announcers...

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Pretty big win. Showed a lot of resilience, which I honestly didn't expect from this team. Hopefully Iginla builds on this and gets on to his regular pace. If nothing else, it'll increase his trade value.

Also, Kerr is awful and sooner he's let go, the better. There's nothing redeeming about his style.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Was at the game. Amazing last minute or so. The Dome was rocking.

I'm also more than a few Herion beers in, so I'll stop here before I make a fool of myself.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I love reading other teams GDT when we win, Minny fans calling us terrible and yet their team isn't any better. Other teams fans call for a rebuild the second they lose to us, its like we are Edmonton or something.

Karter

Feb 16, 2012
Sherbrooke
That was actually an entertaining game.

Nice comeback Calgary.
coke%20and%20popcorn.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Fun game to watch.

Cervenka on the fourth line doesn't make much sense. Comeau on the second also doesn't make all that much either.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Fun game to watch.

Cervenka on the fourth line doesn't make much sense. Comeau on the second also doesn't make all that much either.

My thought is Hartley probably still wanted Cervenka to get some rest, so he put him on the 4th line with limited ice time.

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Fun game to watch.

I've said this before and I will say it again. It doesn't make sense for Comeau to be on this team at all... Maybe next game he will score a hatty just to prove me wrong :naughty: Who i'm I trying to kid were lucky if we get a goal out of him. Two is pushing it.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Comeau does have a role on this team, the issue is that he is being asked to play above it for whatever reason. He is a good penalty killer, is decent on the cycle, and is one of our more physical forwards (that's not saying much I suppose). The problem is that he is a blackhole offensively when playing with players above his skill level.

If Hartley were to cut his ES minutes down from 9:30 to 5-6, and play him strictly with Begin and Jackman then I would have no complaints.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
I think Glencross's winner broke Rob Kerr. Also, how come we always manage to make goons and plugs look like Sidney Crosby? Are we really just that inept when it comes to playing the body? Best win in a while though.

Nice winnnnnnnnn
Your name kind of pisses me off, no offense :laugh:

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
I love reading other teams GDT when we win, Minny fans calling us terrible and yet their team isn't any better. Other teams fans call for a rebuild the second they lose to us, its like we are Edmonton or something.

Where does everyone get these simpson pictures!? I want one :< Backlund!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Comeau does have a role on this team, the issue is that he is being asked to play above it for whatever reason. He is a good penalty killer, is decent on the cycle, and is one of our more physical forwards (that's not saying much I suppose). The problem is that he is a blackhole offensively when playing with players above his skill level.

If Hartley were to cut his ES minutes down from 9:30 to 5-6, and play him strictly with Begin and Jackman then I would have no complaints.
Comeau is being asked to play on a higher than he should because Cervenka probably shouldn't have been dressed. I think he is feeling the effects of the puck to the throat, if not maybe Hartley just figures 3 softer players together is a mistake

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Comeau is being asked to play on a higher than he should because Cervenka probably shouldn't have been dressed. I think he is feeling the effects of the puck to the throat, if not maybe Hartley just figures 3 softer players together is a mistake

That makes sense, but it does appear to me that Hartley likes Comeau more than he should.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00