GDT: Return of the Shelbyville Coyotes!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That makes sense, but it does appear to me that Hartley likes Comeau more than he should.
I think he likes Comeau's work ethic, physical play and passion. Those are elements that many others just aren't bringing to the table. He may not be the most skilled, but I really think the hope is that style of play is infectious.

Now don't get me wrong I don't like Comeau above the 4th line, but he Begin and Stajan seem to be the only guys that are the only guys that we aren't seeing dips in their consistency.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
What a game! Cammy and Stempniak looked real good there; Iginla looks like he may be breaking out, too.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
What a game! Cammy and Stempniak looked real good there; Iginla looks like he may be breaking out, too.

Considering we were basically a .500 team without Kipper playing as him usual self and with out Iginla scoring, this team could go on a bit of a winning streak when Kipper gets back (dare I say 3 games in a row :sarcasm:)

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
Yea I know, I dropped him from most of my fantasy teams to see if that gets him out of this funk if that fails then I am going to call my self the Oilerinator :laugh:

NO! I will not have them getting another first overall pick, they seem to be middling just fine without your meddling.

That said as I loathe him, I would be okay with Burrownator

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
I think Kerr is alright. Loubardias was my favorite play-by-play though so I'm still upset that he's gone.
You really grow to appreciate Kerr having to watch all these away feeds with abysmal CBJ, DAL and other Fox hockey announcers. Jim Hughson takes the cake though, I really do hate him.

Last edited:

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
I think Kerr is alright. Loubardias was my favorite play-by-play though so I'm still upset that he's gone.
You really grow to appreciate Kerr having to watch all these away feeds with abysmal CBJ, DAL and other Fox hockey announcers. Jim Hughson takes the cake though, I really do hate him.

I didn't mind hughson until a game we played against the nucks. The second he said "Bingo bango bongo it's Roberto luongo" was when I changed the feed.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
I didn't mind hughson until a game we played against the nucks. The second he said "Bingo bango bongo it's Roberto luongo" was when I changed the feed.

I believe I changed the feed when Henrik Sedin missed the net on an awful slapshot that went 15' wide and Hughson was like Henrik with another great shot, I was baffled at his everything Henrik does is gold blinders I almost threw a coffee table.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad