Response for Markov - ceremonies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I'm confused...besides that Markov was our best player and one of the few to show passion for the jersey.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Maybe he is trying to say he did not get a big enought standing ovation when he was presented. I tought i was quite good. Making a story out of nothing. People in Montreal love Markov and he knows it. He is a true proud Hab who always comes to play. And btw he was much better then at the end of last year. This thread should be closed...

Roulin

Mar 21, 2007
Montreal
Markov is great. The panels of fire behind the players when they skated out? Not so much. Not quite at the Senators' "poetic warrior" level, but it made it difficult for me to take anything about the player intros seriously.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
He got more applause than anyone not named Bouillon.

By my ear-test:

1. Therrien
2. Bouillon
3. Price
4. Markov

Though Price might have received some of the applause directed at the whole team, being the last player presented

Last edited:

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
Shameful. Has he not worked his butt off? This has been the case for more than ten years. We are last place without this man. End.

This is a ridiculous post. More ridiculous than most I read on this board, and that's an accomplishment.

Or did I miss something? Markova skates out, everybody cheers, more than for most players from what I heard on tv. ???

Davebo*

Shameful. Has he not worked his butt off? This has been the case for more than ten years. We are last place without this man. End.

I'm curious - are you drunk? Or are your other 10769 posts as incoherent as this one?

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
And with that, it's safe to say this thread is down.

Feel free to discuss ovations and anything else regarding the game, in the PGT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad