Pre-Game Talk: Resident Evil 4

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Now that we know that McDavid was pushing for 60, I hope he has the goal of hitting 70. It would obviously be quite difficult but it would be a shame if he just closes up shop and sits back more now that he has reached 60. lol
I don't think Mcdavid is the type of player that would let off the gas at almost any time. Especially with the rest of the games being so important for seeding purposes.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Sutter's going to lose his job because Huberdau laid an egg. Not sure why I find that so funny, maybe because he's not even the biggest issue there.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Sutter's going to lose his job because Huberdau laid an egg. Not sure why I find that so funny, maybe because he's not even the biggest issue there.

So glad I called this one, all the writers had them pegged for 1st in the Pacific and remember arguing with a fool on here that they'd either miss the playoffs entirely or struggle for a wild card spot haha! I'll have to go back to mains and bump that thread with huge gales of laughter.

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Like racing games too? I've got a pretty slick rig and VR for Assetto and other racing games, and Flight Sim rig for VTOL VR, DCS World, IL2 etc, flying and driving wheeee!
Ya actually, I have a base level rig (Logitech g920) mounted with an old sparco seat and a wooden rig I made. I got into Assetto and PCars a bit, don't use it as much as I should. I used to do some amateur circuit racing so that was my initial motivation to get it.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Ya actually, I have a base level rig (Logitech g920) mounted with an old sparco seat and a wooden rig I made. I got into Assetto and PCars a bit, don't use it as much as I should. I used to do some amateur circuit racing so that was my initial motivation to get it.

Yeah I've taken breaks from it but since upgrading my VR have gotten back into it, much better driving and flying. Almost forgot how fun the Nordschleife Track Day servers are, and trying not to slam into slow people.

djbard99

Feb 11, 2023
A regular leaf lover I see.

It definitely throws you right in, I had a bit of a tough time at first but once you get set up it's a lot smoother.

I think he was talking about Valheim. Engi main here though.
Rock and stone. Going to the game tonight first time since covid. Looking forward to it

Reactions: PeakMcOil

Tradedri

Nov 18, 2022
I don't think Mcdavid is the type of player that would let off the gas at almost any time. Especially with the rest of the games being so important for seeding purposes.
The oilers took too much efforts to have Conner reached 100 pts in the end of the season and was swiped in 1st round. Hopefully they learn the lessons

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
You guys are acting like our playoff spot is locked up and our seeding is locked up or something that Mcdavid would actively not try to score.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
The oilers took too much efforts to have Conner reached 100 pts in the end of the season and was swiped in 1st round. Hopefully they learn the lessons
No, our team couldn't score. Our bottom 6 was shit and the defence couldn't move the puck. We also got out goaltended

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
You guys are acting like our playoff spot is locked up and our seeding is locked up or something that Mcdavid would actively not try to score.

Playoffs are a certainty, but seeding is entirely up to the Oilers at this point, playing Vegas and Kings twice could be a big difference maker, plus the ducks and sharks etc. Of course he's going to keep McDaviding!

Reactions: Mr Positive

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
So.....how bout a GDT??

2 of WPG, CGY and NSH would have to overtake us for us to miss playoffs

Playoffs aren't a certainty for Jets but we are pretty safe.

Yep, Calgary is finished haahahha! Now it's just up to the Preds to take the Jets out, I'd be fine with that, they do have 3-games in hand and 5 points back but seems doubtful.

Also where's the GDT? Anyone making one? I'm not, someone make one!

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Playoffs are a certainty, but seeding is entirely up to the Oilers at this point, playing Vegas and Kings twice could be a big difference maker, plus the ducks and sharks etc. Of course he's going to keep McDaviding!
It's a certainty when they actually have an x next to their name and acting like mcdavid is gonna change his game that is helping the team win because he hit 60 is not a thing.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
It's a certainty when they actually have an x next to their name and acting like mcdavid is gonna change his game that is helping the team win because he hit 60 is not a thing.
McDavid did change his game after he saw the type of goaltending and defense we had out. He pretty much played as a 3rd D on ice the last couple games. He scored 60 despite changing his game

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
McDavid did change his game after he saw the type of goaltending and defense we had out. He pretty much played as a 3rd D on ice the last couple games. He scored 60 despite changing his game
Hes done that all year long late in games acting like this is something new is disingenuous. Someone said he was gonna change his game because he hit 60 which what I initially responded to.

Reactions: LTIR

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
That's true. The division is still very much up for grabs if they can beat the Knights and Kings moving forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad