GDT: Remembrance Day 11/10 Bruins vs. NJ Devils 7pm ET NESN, 98.5

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
I'd like to give a thank you especially to Vietnam vets for various reasons.

Important game for the B's tonight. Jersey isn't a great team and the B's have a tough back-to-back is coming up Wednesday and Thursday.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Id give Sveddy a shot at the Habs.

Me 2! Serious shi! I have no doubt that playing that team has gotten into Rask's head. Not saying that its a huge factor or what ever, but I do believe it would do him good to re approach the way he thinks and gets ready when he plays the Habs. Sort of like a Re Set. I think it would do Rask some good to watch his team play the Habs from the bench.

I actually do believe that he over thinks things when he plays them, specially knowing that he has an atrocious record when playing against them. Let Sveddy who can care less who he's playing against and just wants to play, play against the Habs this week.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Id give Sveddy a shot at the Habs.

Personally, I think we have to keep starting Rask until he gets his **** together. Habs aren't going away - we're probably going to be seeing them in the playoffs for the foreseeable future.

But also, I would like to see Rask in net behind a competent Bs team against the Habs. The fact this offense and defense continuously **** the bed against the team and he gets run over in his crease by Gallagher at least twice isn't doing anything for his confidence. We need a team-wide great game against them.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Just imagine what it does to Rask's psyche when the Habs score first every time they play now. Just saying if they score first.. I have no doubt that it must get to him now.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Personally, I think we have to keep starting Rask until he gets his **** together. Habs aren't going away - we're probably going to be seeing them in the playoffs for the foreseeable future.

But also, I would like to see Rask in net behind a competent Bs team against the Habs. The fact this offense and defense continuously **** the bed against the team and he gets run over in his crease by Gallagher at least twice isn't doing anything for his confidence. We need a team-wide great game against them.

I disagree. I want Rask to get angry/hungry when we play the Habs. He needs to take a page out of T Thomas's play book when they try to play on top of him in the crease. I think it would be a great idea to start Sveddy against the Habs this week. He can care less about our history with the Habs, but at the same time know what it would mean to play an excellent game against them and get a win!

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
If you were a mind reader.

:laugh: I honestly believe it must piss him off that he has a losing record against the team that is our biggest rivalry and no doubt maybe a hurdle if we want to advance in the post season with the way things are set up now

I hope someone tells him that it means the world to Bruin fans that he play his best games against them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad