GDT: Remembrance Day 11/10 Bruins vs. NJ Devils 7pm ET NESN, 98.5

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Never forget those heroes of WWI, WWII, and every other conflict. People may be anti-war or anti-Bush/Obama/whoever, but always support the men and women who sacrifice everything for the our great country.

I really love how the Bruins are extra supportive of veterans and have this annual game. It's great to see.

Go Bruins! Hoping for a big game from our young guys again! And let's get a win of course. Maybe even a fight or two (not Lucic vs Clowe, not Campbell vs anyone) so that leaves... McQuaid.

edit: Has Krug already been out his two weeks? Awesome if he is back. Hate how Krejci played the meaningless game last week.

Last edited:

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
I wanna see a Lucic-Yeti-Eriksson line tonight!

Let's just see it .. Cloode

They should just call Khoko up and rest Krejci for awhile. Call up Cunningham if Fraser is invisible tonight.

IF they don't try top post then ...dooooo this !!!

Rest Krech proper and do something other then replace him with Kelly.

Sure hope Bergy's line brings it again tonight if Kelly replaces Krech.

member 96824

I forgot the Bruins played hockey :dunno:

This schedule is killing me

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
War and hockey - we're talking different dimensions in terms of sacrifice.

Best of luck to the B's tonight but drawing a parallel to any war and the game of hockey is more than a stretch.

(no I'm not military - but family in military for "ever" - yes every US war aside Teddy's war way back (Revolution, 1812, Wild West Calvary, Civil, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afgan) - nothing glorious and nice about it. Scars and questions why - that's the lasting legacy with few exceptions.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Like to see a nice W tonight in honor of our veterans (Dad, Uncles, cousins) and in particular for my boy currently up at Drum.

A Healthy Kelly*

morrow pots his first tonight- my baseless arbitrary prediction

member 96824

not even 50 posts in the GDT... is this the Bruins board? Thought I was trolling the Panthers board again.

Well we have one group that only shows up when they're losing and another than only shows up when they're winning.

No one left for the ties!

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
Since it's in the OP, do I get to complain about how this military ******** has no place in professional sports?
____

Can this team stop getting injured?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad