Post-Game Talk: Remember When we Didn’t Suck? Min 6- Edmonton 5

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
DuOxTNl.gif

Not sure what your point is. This doesnt conflict with my post.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
If Binnington can pull off a miracle, I believe any other goalie deserves a shot whether it's Starrett or Wells. Imagine if we had Binnington in our minor hockey system, I bet he would never sniff an NHL game. That's how gutless the team and management is. If I'm running this team, I'd have the balls to bring up Starrett now and see whether we can pull off a miracle and that's what we need now. Worse case, I get fired for this move and collect my severance pay and retire.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Not going to win if we can't get the defense back on track. Goalie def wasn't good enough, but the HDSC need to be drastically cut. I'm still in belief that the team is in a funk ATM and can get back to playing solid hockey.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
If Binnington can pull off a miracle, I believe any other goalie deserves a shot whether it's Starrett or Wells. Imagine if we had Binnington in our minor hockey system, I bet he would never sniff an NHL game. That's how gutless the team and management is. If I'm running this team, I'd have the balls to bring up Starrett now and see whether we can pull off a miracle and that's what we need now. Worse case, I get fired for this move and collect my severance pay and retire.
Why would we worry about team results. As long as McDrai win the scoring race, that is the most important thing. Or at least, some clown on here stated that.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad