Relax, McDavid is better than Kucherov

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
I love Kucherov but in his 21 year old season he had 65 points in 82GP. McDavid already has 83Pts in 57GP.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So...? The best player in our franchise history became an NHL regular at like 25.

It's ok I think it's time we concede this, McDavid can have the title of best forward. Kucherov will just have to settle for having a good team, good management, and playoff hockey to keep him relevant for his entire contract. Shame McDavid will never have any of that, sometimes you just realize what's more important :laugh:

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
So Kucherov works hard in the offseason and gets better but McDavid hasn’t improved whatsoever?

This reeks of ignorance.

How is his release and shot velocity compared to when he entered the league? No improvement “whatsoever”?

He hasn't shown improvement.

Reactions: binop7

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
It's ok I think it's time we concede this, McDavid can have the title of best forward. Kucherov will just have to settle for having a good team, good management, and playoff hockey to keep him relevant for his entire contract. Shame McDavid will never have any of that, sometimes you just realize what's more important :laugh:
Maybe wait until he has a cup to lean on this one.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Inferiority complex at an all time high.

Stamkos is an amazing player but you can see that Kuch (like MSL before him) helps him kick it up another notch.

NeverBeNormal

Mar 27, 2007
Kuch & Kane have both been markedly better this season. Who cares about support systems? "Oh so and so would totally be unstoppable on this team!". Well he's not on Tampa or Chicago. McDavid's wasting away in Edmonton, and nothing he's done so far this season has indicated he's better than either player.

Reactions: Mbraunm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad