Proposal: Reichel + 35OA

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
I think KD and crew will have a much better handle on where Riechel is and his projection vs what we could get in return for bundling him up with another pick. I will trust their call as I have no attachments whatsoever. I understand the arguments for holding onto a player we have developed but sometimes crazy times calls for even crazier measures. On that note may this years draft be filled with mystery, drama and rewards beyond imagination,

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Feels like a move just to make a move. His next contract should be pretty cheap. You only do it if you’ve kinda given up on Reichel and a team in that range is high on him.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Feels like a move just to make a move. His next contract should be pretty cheap. You only do it if you’ve kinda given up on Reichel and a team in that range is high on him.
I doubt they've given up on him.

If he gets moved, it's because KD and Doneghey have eyed a guy they believe is going to end up significantly better than Reichel, and they're in a position to strike a deal and move up.

Similar to Nazar last year. Though I think the organization was less fond of Dach than Reichel, but still similar because they knew that Nazar is the GOAT.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Unless there is a team in the 7-11 spot that wants to do a 1 for 1 I don't see a Reichel trade happening.

He shouldn't be traded anyway. He's exactly what the franchise needs at this point in time.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad