Red Sox/MLB Regular Season VIII: Game 162 OH MY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2021-9-26_5-34-57.png

The Sox still have the advantage. They close with six games against the Orioles and Nationals. The Yankees play the Blue Jays in Toronto then finish with a series against the first-place Rays.

The Sox also hold the tiebreaker, having won the season series against the Yankees.

I don't think we will see a repeat of 10 years ago....... I hope

Last edited:
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Feels like this needs to be a 1-0 or 2-1 win. Offense pretty much shut down by the NYY. Not a good sign come playoffs.

In other news: Padres are out and will not even make the WC-game. There goes the „must see NLDS/NLCS must see series“ between them and the Dodgers everyone predicted before the season started. If the Jays also miss, it feels like these two are easily two most disappointing teams of the season.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Seems like the NYY can‘t do no wrong.

It will be frustrating to see them making their way to the WS. Who‘s gonna stop them? At this point I can‘t root against the Dodgers anymore, they are my insurance for a potential WS match-up.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Seems like the NYY can‘t do no wrong.

It will be frustrating to see them making their way to the WS. Who‘s gonna stop them? At this point I can‘t root against the Dodgers anymore, they are my insurance for a potential WS match-up.

The Rays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad