Celtics/NBA Regular Season Part 2: No lead is safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
They are talking about the Jaylen Brown stuff now. Part of it is that he refused to answer questions about Kanye West. Sorry Jaylen that's not how it works. If you want to be outspoken you absolutely have that right. But then don't hide when someone asks you about Kanye. I am sympathetic to anyone who has to deal with racist incidents but let's at least be transparent here.

Reactions: Maine Fan

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Windy City Bulls thrash Maine in 1st of 2 game set 114-93; series concludes tomorrow @ Windy City;

C's conclude road trip @ Golden 1 Center in Sacramento tomorrow night as well (hence the beam references) which will be shown most likely on NBC Sports CA/Boston.... although it doesn't list the Kings TV... NBA TV also will simulcast

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Windy City Bulls thrash Maine in 1st of 2 game set 114-93; series concludes tomorrow @ Windy City;

C's conclude road trip @ Golden 1 Center in Sacramento tomorrow night as well (hence the beam references) which will be shown most likely on NBC Sports CA/Boston.... although it doesn't list the Kings TV... NBA TV also will simulcast

True story: Chicago's nickname as the Windy City has nothing to do with actual wind....People forget this.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Jermaine Wiggins used to be a co-host on F&M which is simulcast on NBC Sports Boston. That stopped in 2014 the same year the Bruins choked to the Canadiens.

The NE Revolution also used to air on NBC Boston but now they air on WBZ-TV. Chris May was hired as an anchor from WHDH-TV in 2006 and was paired with Sara Underwood who if you remember is married to Michael Felger.

• Haha
Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I would hope Tatum grows up soon and can get serious about basketball. Early in his career Tatum had Kobe in his ear giving him tips.. he needs more of that killer instinct/ dedication Kobe had. Tatum oozes talent, kid just has game. But it doesn’t seem winning a championship is his top priority.

Smart works hard & is great defensively. I just suspect his ego is too large for this team and he takes stupid shots at the most in opportune moments. Late shot needed needs to go to a true shooter (not Smart).
I think right now Tatum needs to take a rest and Mazzulla needs to manage his time better if Mazzulla can manage Tatum.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
They are talking about the Jaylen Brown stuff now. Part of it is that he refused to answer questions about Kanye West. Sorry Jaylen that's not how it works. If you want to be outspoken you absolutely have that right. But then don't hide when someone asks you about Kanye. I am sympathetic to anyone who has to deal with racist incidents but let's at least be transparent here.
Well said, thank you

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I don't know what to expect tonight. Which Celtics team will show up? Will this Celtic team play a full 60 minutes? Can Mazzulla manage Tatum? Will Grant William come out of Mazzulla's penalty box and be allowed to play his game? Maybe Tatum should be left in bed to get rest and leave his new shoes in the box.

Just play a full game and win, this is the Chicago Bulls #10, you are playing.

Go Celtics

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I don't know what to expect tonight. Which Celtics team will show up? Will this Celtic team play a full 60 minutes? Can Mazzulla manage Tatum? Will Grant William come out of Mazzulla's penalty box and be allowed to play his game? Maybe Tatum should be left in bed to get rest and leave his new shoes in the box.

Go Celtics

Will Joe Mazz play Derrick White in the fourth quarter?

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

Go Celtics
it's tomorrow night.....after the Maine/Windy City rematch; there's no game tonight and it's Sacramento, and DeAaron Fox, et all, not Demar Derozan

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NO Gallinari/Pritchard tomorrow @ SAC;

RW III available

SIXERS LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE.....in double OT

C'S reclaim 2nd in East and hold tiebreaker over Philly

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Jaylen Brown continues to fail at the "Stop f***ing Defending Kyrie Irving" Challenge.

You know, I really don't have a problem with a high-ranking member of the Union pushing back on a suspension that might have violated the CBA. But would it kill Jaylen Brown, a champion of equality and social justice, to push back on Kyrie's blatant and offensive anti-semitism even 1/10th as much as he praises Kyrie for being this profound inspirational human?

If Jaylen Brown---someone I admired because of his involvement in off-court issues---thinks that's unfair of me to say or makes me toxic he's out of his f***ing mind.

Reactions: Mione134

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
OH No RW III is available. Probably not mentally ready to play.
depends on how they utilize him.... remember Utah beat both teams including last night..... TV update still listed as NBCSB AND NBA TV; expected blackout here because of the exclusivity rights of NBC Sports Boston usually blackout a simulcast similiar to TNT's "Non exclusivity clause

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Marcus Smart just hit the side of the backboard on a wide open three

On the next possession, Marcus Smart just airballed a wide open three by a mile

He won’t stop. He f***ing sucks

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Jaylen Brown continues to fail at the "Stop f***ing Defending Kyrie Irving" Challenge.

You know, I really don't have a problem with a high-ranking member of the Union pushing back on a suspension that might have violated the CBA. But would it kill Jaylen Brown, a champion of equality and social justice, to push back on Kyrie's blatant and offensive anti-semitism even 1/10th as much as he praises Kyrie for being this profound inspirational human?

If Jaylen Brown---someone I admired because of his involvement in off-court issues---thinks that's unfair of me to say or makes me toxic he's out of his f***ing mind.

Yep. And then that piss poor take on Kyrie posting that bs documentary to help people "think". Brown may be intelligent. But he's still so f***ing dumb.

It's embarrassing.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
however, where was DeAaron Fox is his own building.... no-show obviously..... as Kings apparently have no offensive/defensive identity either....

you give up 132 to the Eastern Conference Champion Celtics and you wonder when is this franchise relocating again after flaming out in Rochester/Cincinnati and Kansas City....

meanwhile, Maine controls their destiny after splitting w/ Windy City 93-89 (you need only be top 4 in the G-League to qualify); Maine closes Regular Season play tomorrow night @ the Expo vs. Westchester (NY Knicks); which will be shown on NBCSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad