GDT: Regrettably, it is a Washington Capitals Gameday (10 PM in Seattle)

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Well, this and his two goals in game 7 vs. the Bolts.

Sadly not me. I couldn't afford those seats.

I regret not buying the tickets for that game. Sometimes, we have to take a big step and I didn't. I for sure thought it was going back to DC. The excitement was still the same. I literally went outside and scared the wildlife yelling, "THEY DID IT!" Then the shock hit me, lol.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Kraken really don't want to make the Playoffs. This one was gift-wrapped for us. Pretty good defensive effort but non-existent offensive effort.

Cheers Daccord and Burt for the gifts.
Kraken have come back to reality. Importantly, the Caps took advantage of 2 Kraken mistakes and scored on both, which was enough to win the game. Daccord plays a high risk high reward in regard to playing the puck. Once in a while he will get burned for playing the puck that way(Rick Tabaracci and Ron Hextall played that way). Frankly, the Caps beat a team they should beat as the Kraken are lower than them in the standings.

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
The only memorable Burky moment. I know @Calicaps was at the game and she has yet to confess where she was was at the time of this pic. :naughty:

girl-flashing-caps-during-their-stanley-cup-celebration-is-the-real-winner-21-photos-191.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kicksavedave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad