Edmonton
Good players tonight:
Hall, Draisaitl, Reinhart, and Kassian

Everybody else garbage.
Especially Eberle.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Defense is awful at both ends of the ice. Even a defensive liability who could finish a wide open chance every once in a while would be an upgrade. Multiple D had things put on a platter for them tonight and they ****ed everything up.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Lets not be sore losers and blame the refs again.

Oilers were pathetic tonight... a couple more PPs would have made no difference.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

Oilers were pathetic tonight... a couple more PPs would have made no difference.

Oilers suck, and they lost themselves the game. Don't need to give the refs a pass for the atrocious game they had either though.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS OILERS FANS, you have survived the period of drudgery and laziness of the McDavidless Oilers. In our next game, we will have Klefbom (HOPEFULLY) and McDavid back and somewhat resemble a real NHL team.

:handclap:

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
No surprises here. Bright side, we get McDavid back, bad news, it won't matter.

Gretzkyforever99

Dec 28, 2014
Great White North
I have tickets for the Ottawa game on Feb 4th. first time that I will ever get to see the Oilers play live. probably a good thing that I will be in a box that serves free booze...thinking I will need it.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

No, but a whistle on a puck that the ref couldn't even see might have. There's no question the Oilers blew the game themselves, but the refs sure didnt help.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS OILERS FANS, you have survived the period of drudgery and laziness of the McDavidless Oilers. In our next game, we will have Klefbom (HOPEFULLY) and McDavid back and somewhat resemble a real NHL team.

:handclap:

Think chia says klefbom is still a few weeks away.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
No, but a whistle on a puck that the ref couldn't even see might have. There's no question the Oilers blew the game themselves, but the refs sure didnt help.

its just the same ol officiating every game. tiresome to say the least.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I'm afraid to watch the Eberle interview on CBC after hours, I might want to punch him in the face if he is anything but the picture of humility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad