Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Dan Snyder is only 52 Redskin fans!

giphy.gif

Sep 19, 2008
They got a good thing and they collapse smh

We all need to unite together and make our voices known!! There's a chance this might not work and they think the bridges are burned with Scot. The way he has been treated here is insulting! But if we all raise up as one and let them know how we feel there is a chance that Dan and Bruce will back off and let Scot do his job.

I don't know if it's related or not but Grigson and Pagano never really got along and Pagano was rumored to be canned but Irsay was like "You two need to settle your differences". I'm hoping for one more year for them to try to work things out. If they can, fine and if they can't, sad but we gotta move on.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Redskins finally have something going, and Dan Snyder just can't help himself.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
Redskins finally have something going, and Dan Snyder just can't help himself.

Life long fan of 25 yrs. For the 1st time in my life I'm thinking of denouncing them. This is a ****ing joke. And this time I think it's more Allen's ego more then anything else. Allen has been over exerting his authority since McC arrived. They need to figure this out quick. There is no way any fa is gonna wanna sign here ever.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
We had a drama free off-season last year. Clearly the tire fire was still burning, but beneath surface level. Now it's flared up into a good old fashioned rubber bonfire

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That's petty as ****. Not trading Cousins to the Niners because "muh grudge with Shanahan."

When you have people thinking like that running your team, it's bad for everyone.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
So Allen basically won the power struggle via his history with Snyder.

Also how can Snyder be mad at K Shanahan?? He fired him.... not like he made a lateral move to be an OC elsewhere.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Such ********. Do you REALLY have to go that low because you don't like the guy & he's better at his job than you are? At least teams will see that the rumours were BS.

you do realize that no one really knows the truth right?

he could have actually had an alcohol issue

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
The truth is probably, as always, somewhere in the middle. He probably had/has a problem (to some extent at least), but Washington might have been looking for a reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad