Post-Game Talk: Reds vs. Whites Scrimmage (Reds Take It 5-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EEd2OHvXkAIGg0R.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is it me or White team is way better then Red team ?

The White team has the starting goalie, the top pairing on defense, and the top line. But the reds have a more complete line-up. After Drouin-Domi-Lehkonen, there is a drop off to the likes of Thompson, Weal, Cousins, Hudon, and others. Whereas the reds, after the top line of Tatar-Danault-Gallagher, they have Byron-KK-Armia.

And yes, we are desperate for hockey when we're analyzing the line-ups for the scrimmage. :laugh:

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
The White team has the starting goalie, the top pairing on defense, and the top line. But the reds have a more complete line-up. After Drouin-Domi-Lehkonen, there is a drop off to the likes of Thompson, Weal, Cousins, Hudon, and others. Whereas the reds, after the top line of Tatar-Danault-Gallagher, they have Byron-KK-Armia.

And yes, we are desperate for hockey when we're analyzing the line-ups for the scrimmage. :laugh:

Put it directly into my veins!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Oh yeah, our boys playing with themselves, great times, great times.

I feel legit sorry for Karl Alzner. I'm sure he means well and he worked hard in the offseason, and I still stand by my prediction he'll redeem himself, somehow. But rotten time for an injury.

Juulsen might have to consider retirement.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

I'm as happy as La Parka walking to his random hardcore match baby !
6MPIGK.gif

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Should be free, if you ask me

Agree but the simple fact that the scrimmage tickets are affordable... families will jump on it because they can't afford to see a game live in the regular season :(

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL

:laugh:

Mete just pretends to fist bump the cam. Meanwhile, you hear a thud when Weber does it.

Based on the fistbumps, one can clearly distinguish between the one who trained hard during the offseason and the other it who took it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad