OT: Redirect?

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
I've also been experiencing this issue while browsing the board's mobile version on my iPhone. Did a quick search to see if anyone else has been experiencing this issue and found this thread. It seems to constantly redirect me to various ads/apps non-stop for a while, stops, then returns sometime later. First started experiencing issues a few days ago. Hopefully the issue gets fixed soon because it's virtually impossible to browse hfboards when it's acting up.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I got it this morning while browsing on my Nexus 7 using Chrome. A bit annoying but it was only on the Habs board. Had no issues while reading threads on the other boards.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
So I'm the only one with this problem on a computer?

You might have some kind of malware/adware on your computer...did you run a scan for anything like that on your PC? As far as I can tell the issue is cleared up, we haven't had any other reports about it. And all the reports were regarding the mobile version.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I got it this morning while browsing on my Nexus 7 using Chrome. A bit annoying but it was only on the Habs board. Had no issues while reading threads on the other boards.
I was using Chrome as well. I haven't had it since the 15th though, thank god.

herm1978

Jun 29, 2011
You might have some kind of malware/adware on your computer...did you run a scan for anything like that on your PC? As far as I can tell the issue is cleared up, we haven't had any other reports about it. And all the reports were regarding the mobile version.

I'll do a scan, just found it curious that it is only this site that does it. But maybe thats how it works :)

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Got this for the first time today on the Wings board. Mobicow and ads, using HTC Desire Z

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00