OT: Redirect?

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Yup, i experienced this a few hours ago, only on my smartphone.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I'm using AVG and have scanned a half dozen times and cleared the cache, history and cookies multiple times.

Fixed for a while then hits again. I wrote the webmaster, but as yet have not received a reply.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I'm on Android with a Samsung phone. You?

I'm using LG Nexus 4 (Android 4.2.2). It experienced the issue earlier this evening, but when I tried to access the website just now from my phone it worked fine.

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I'm using LG Nexus 4 (Android 4.2.2). It experienced the issue earlier this evening, but when I tried to access the website just now from my phone it worked fine.

It's been on and off all day. I figure the HF crew is deleting it, but it is reinfecting.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
I had the same problem when I was using my smartphone this morning. Only on HF though. It kept redirecting me to this mobicow ads page and then sending me to various sketchy webpages.

Using an iphone by the way.

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I had the same problem when I was using my smartphone this morning. Only on HF though. It kept redirecting me to this mobicow ads page and then sending me to various sketchy webpages.

Using an iphone by the way.

Please write the webmaster on the footer of the HF home page (contact us) to let them know. Thanks.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I got the same on my iphone the whole day, wanted to open a thread about it but I couldnt reach the page to create a thread, I was always redirected.

Now I'm on my ipad and it seems to be working fine.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Yup.

Use an IPhone 4. Cleared my browsing history and my cookies but it still was redirecting. Glad I'm not the only one.

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I brought this up to the mod board and I was informed that the webmaster has been notified.

Thanks for following up. I would encourage more people to post here if they experienced this also, as I pointed the webmaster to this thread.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Happened to me a few times on my iPhone. I didn't click any ads so I was wondering wtf was going on...

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I've had a couple of problems again tonight as well. I asked tech to monitor this thread.

Hey techs, if you're there, maybe you could post here for an update.

It would be good to know someone is on top of it. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad