Post-Game Talk: Red Wings vs SENS, 7:00 pm (City TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
To be fair, what team HASNT been made to look foolish by the much-vaunted Helm-Glendening-Frk trio of doom???

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Wowww I thought that was in

That was such a sneaky play to get open

This kid is a real glimmer of hope. He has looked just as good as Batherson to me... just less puck luck.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Someone tell me why it matters if we re-sign Duchene, Stone and Dzingel if this is the best roster we can put around them? What a f***ing waste of talent.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Boro should have drew back there. He went for an unnecessary hit and left Jaros stranded on a 2 on 1.

That is not NHL calibre decision making, especially having just been scored on minutes prior.
True but it was also a piss poor pass by Stone

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
So I have s theory,

If a goalie has ever played for the Leafs, he will own the Senators for the rest of his life.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I know Paul is healthy scratch and Harpur in. Balcers take the place of who

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Wowww I thought that was in

That was such a sneaky play to get open

This kid is a real glimmer of hope. He has looked just as good as Batherson to me... just less puck luck.

and less opportunity considering Batherson started with Duchene and Balcers has mostly played in the bottom 6.

Reactions: DrEasy

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I don't know what gm would think our Dmen this year would be good enough to compete in the nhl. Besides Chabot the rest have been ass.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Boro should have drew back there. He went for an unnecessary hit and left Jaros stranded on a 2 on 1.

That is not NHL calibre decision making, especially having just been scored on minutes prior.

Any other coach sees these constant mistakes and benches the guy forever. Boucher thinks those hits are stellar and probably puts the blame on Stone and Jaros for not adjusting to it.

Reactions: Bileur

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Remember guys if we don't spend money on this team we aren't real fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad