Red Wings to face Colorado in Stadium Series Game - Feb 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I wanna punch Draper in the face for making poor Claude feel sad. When I got hit in the face nobody noticed boohoo!
- Adam "*********" Foote

I forgot how bad that was. Holy ****, we wanted Weber suspended for a couple games for less than that on Zetterberg.

But Adam shouldn't *****, he got that because he was trying to ride Kozlov into the boards. Claude just crosschecked Draper into next week from behind.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Looong time Wings fan who hasn't followed them much (at least in the regular season) since Lidstrom's retirement, but I gotta say I'm excited about this alumni game.

Kanenenights

Mar 4, 2013
Rotterdam
Yesterday i went out of my hotel, and i saw Nicklas Lidstrom coming right in with his wife and children.
So i went back in, and talked to him, also asked if there were more players coming in.

Below is the result :yo:

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Yesterday i went out of my hotel, and i saw Nicklas Lidstrom coming right in with his wife and children.
So i went back in, and talked to him, also asked if there were more players coming in.

You should have told St. Nick to come back for the playoffs..

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008

*snip*

How was Homer's English? Gotta imagine being away from the States for awhile has all but destroyed any resemblance of the English language he had somewhat of a grasp on. :laugh:

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
I thought he moved back to Sweden after he retired. Did a commercial in Sweden a couple years back.

I thought he took American citizenship?

Anyway, roll back the years with this classic. So much to enjoy. Seeing Yzerman before his body broke down carrying the puck end to end :yo:

JMeiser919

Jul 22, 2008
Anywhere to watch the game besides FSD and NHL network? Recently moved to Cali and don't have NHL network and it doesn't look like NHL.TV has this one

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
FoFvNST.jpg

sureWhyNot

Jan 24, 2012
Chicago
I thought he took American citizenship?

Anyway, roll back the years with this classic. So much to enjoy. Seeing Yzerman before his body broke down carrying the puck end to end :yo:

I'm flying out tonight for the game tomorrow. Man do I miss that style of hockey. I am young'ish at 30, and the amount the games changed is baffling. I love the Red Wings, but miss mid/late 90's hockey. The way it was played (and the Stanley cups we won).

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
So did all this happen in that Game6 at 1996?

- Kozlov did hit Foote?
- Lemieux sucker-punched Kozlov?
- Lemieux hit Draper on the boards

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Lol the rivalry footage they showed was Wings starting fights, Avs scoring goals and Roy making saves. Fair and balanced representation of what actually happened.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Anywhere to watch the game besides FSD and NHL network? Recently moved to Cali and don't have NHL network and it doesn't look like NHL.TV has this one

I'm in the same boat, I'll let you know.

It's actually kinda criminal that we can't use NHL.tv tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad