Confirmed with Link: Red Wings sign D Justin Holl 3 years, 10.2M (3.4M AAV)

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Low enough to be waived at some point.

I just hope the kids force Steve's hand and f*** the tie goes to the vet.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Low enough to be waived at some point.

I just hope the kids force Steve's hand and f*** the tie goes to the vet.
Stevie has never been a tie goes to the vet guy. He doesn't guarantee spots, which is why he "clogs the roster" but if a kid is better they will play. We had like $7mil in GR this year with Vrana and Ned. I'm not worried about this getting in the way of Ed at all. This isn't Ken Holland we're talking about.

Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
The topic you all have been waiting for.

Please, use this as the receptacle for your hot takes on why Justin Holl may have been responsible for the cancellation of Firefly, the green lighting of the Cavemen TV show, and the return of the McRib.

giphy.gif

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I keep trying to rationalize this but nope, this one is bad. Something about Seider's ice time, maybe? Less defensive responsibility for him as an RD that Holl can take on? But Holl sucks so bad that I don't want him getting major defensive responsibility......

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
3rd pair RHD, 1st PK defenceman.

Just what we need.

Better than any 3rd pair guy who played last season on the right side (Oesterle, Lindström, Hägg)

Will improve the team.

Reactions: sepster

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
TSN just did a review of signings and they had a graphic up that Holl was signed 1-year for $3.4M. Got briefly excited...

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm not seeing the disaster most of you are. He's big, moves well, and can crunch a lot of minutes.

I get the sense he's the Johnathan Ericsson of the Leafs.

Reactions: sepster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad