Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LW - David Pope

• W - Givani Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Went with Veleno again. I think he's our best C prospect and could be the best center to come out of this draft. I'm a big Berggren fan though so he'll be an easy vote for me at 6.

Add Kotkansalo (sorry Setkov people)

No need for apologies, Kotkonsalo is a good add. I think he's going to emerge as more of a force on BU's backline this year. Last year wasn't great (no one was at BU for most of the year) but not too many frosh come in and are impact players.

Oh yeah, Berggren over Veleno by a hair. Add Setkov.

Last edited:
Reactions: HisNoodliness
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Veleno.

I was very tempted to pick Berggren. Pre-draft Berggren remained relatively unknown to me. I watched a couple Youtube highlight videos before the draft, and knew his stock started to rise late. After watching that development camp scrimmage game in full, I'm blown away by his skill. I was ok with Berggren at 33, now I love it.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
No need for apologies, Kotkonsalo is a good add. I think he's going to emerge as more of a force on BU's backline this year. Last year wasn't great (not for anyone at BU for most of the year) but not too many frosh come in and are impact players.

Oh yeah, Berggren over Veleno by a hair. Add Setkov.
Yup he played a shutdown role, next season he will be more comfortable and hopefully used in all situations more. BU’s defense was kind of stacked, do you know who they are losing?

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Yup he played a shutdown role, next season he will be more comfortable and hopefully used in all situations more. BU’s defense was kind of stacked, do you know who they are losing?

3 seniors, notably Brandon Hickey. Fabbro would be gone if Nashville wasn't so rich in D. Having the kids step up should show what Kotkansalo brings to the table. I know you've been one of his biggest fans so you gotta be stoked about him getting an expanded role this year:thumbu: I think he's way under the radar in terms of prospects.

Last edited:
Reactions: martinez

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
Svech, though it's a losing effort. Think he's still at least got a chance to be a top 6 player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad