Post-Game Talk: Red Wings @ Panthers - 9/2 * 7 pm EST - v2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
No it's not. Heard about this earlier today I got a friend who's friends with Korpisalo. I dont ask him for inside stuff ever but he told me about Koivu. Said Koivu is just tired and uninspired to play anymore. Cant play up to his standards and said its not fun anymore because of that.
That's basically the statement he gave in his press release. Said something like he can't play at the level he is used to right now.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Bob’s season turns around tonight lads!
I picked him up off waivers for my fantasy team. Whenever I have a Panther goalie they seem to play well for us on the ice, so he restarts his season tonight with a shutout.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing earlier. He dominates Detroit. Now he isn't going the first game up against an opponent, he got to watch From the Bench.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him put up a donut tonight.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
No, not giving up my Moose & Beaver monthly subscription.
You know the pain of inflation living in Manhattan. I have Atheltic because I watch tons of sports and it covers all the major ones, GR or Jameson should be scooped up by them soon enough.

Our cell phone providers up here should be jailed, ridiculous what they charge.
Alas, why not you put a ring of a Moose and free up some money?

the joys about living in Manhattan: anything priced for people outside the city seems dirt cheap. It’s why I view Trader Joe’s as the cheap option for everything ;$

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
We need a big win tonight. Not an OT or SO win.

We are playing a 3 games serie against Tampa next. If this team is serious about making the playoffs and hope to compete against a team like Tampa, they have to do better than just barely win their games against teams like Detroit and Chicago.

Nothing less than a win by 3 goals will be considered as a failure tonight :DD

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Bob’s season turns around tonight lads!
I picked him up off waivers for my fantasy team. Whenever I have a Panther goalie they seem to play well for us on the ice, so he restarts his season tonight with a shutout.
I have long testified since I noticed several years ago LOL My precious number 1 seed that I've grown accustomed to is in danger of falling in the hands of @Thunderheart thanks to covid PPDs

Reactions: Beezer and Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I have long testified since I noticed several years ago LOL My precious number 1 seed that I've grown accustomed to is in danger of falling in the hands of @Thunderheart thanks to covid PPDs
I did two or three years in the B League.

It wasn't even close I alway won the regular-season convincing, then every year would lose in the final and never move up. Quite annoying, so I stopped.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I did two or three years in the B League.

It wasn't even close I alway won the regular-season convincing, then every year would lose in the final and never move up. Quite annoying, so I stopped.
Was wondering why you haven't come up to get the same fate in the big league

Reactions: Cold Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad