GDT: Red Wings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 EST

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
He's at .940 in the last four games, point being you can spin numbers. Outside one game, he's been giving the Red Wings the best chance to win. That being said; I'd rather watch Mrazek either help the tank or get his trade value back to something respectable so they can trade him, but I get why Blashill is riding Howard.

Why would anyone want to trade for Mrazek when they can sign him cheap as a UFA in the summer as Detroit can't afford to give him a qualifying offer.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
When do we get a power play? Funny somehow when they take one we get called.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Frk-Glenny-Wilson has been the best 4th line Detroit has seen in a while.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I'm gonna be ecstatic the day the tatar/nyquist era ends. I don't want one sam gagner on the team, let alone two. At least not on the first line and first PP unit.

f***in useless players, the both of em. Only reason they aren't perennial 30pt 3rd liners is because we're forced to shoehorn them into the top 6 due to having no other options. I'm sure most of the team could manage their 45pts a season glued to Zetterbergs side getting first line minutes and PP opportunities all season.

Last edited:

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
AA looks lost when it comes to play in both zones

As of now he has 4 shots on goal and he's constantly driving the puck and backing the Ottawa D off.
Yeah, he got caught standing still on the PK after Abby lost his board battle.
That entire sequence starts because Jensen passes a grenade to AA on the PK. A good pass and that puck gets out.

Reactions: TheMule93

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Pathetic as usual. I wonder when we'll be at the bottom of the league again with our pp?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad